Kaley Cuoco Shows Off New Pixie Haircut
Kaley Cuoco has got herself a new haircut inspired by Peter Pan. The star of "The Big Bang Theory" shared a picture of her new pixie do on Instagram Saturday, May 31, captioning it with, "Thank you @clsymonds for bringing out my inner Peter Pan :) #byronbeverlyhills #justcutitoff." It was Christine Symonds, a hairstylist at Bryon Williams salon, Beverly Hills, who styled her new pixie haircut.
Kaley headed to Hollywood Bowl to watch Bruno Mars's concert with her husband Ryan Sweeting and some friends after she showed off her pixie haircut. She and the group were enjoying the night outing as she posted some photos on Instagram. "Best night at the bowl!! #pharrell #brunomars #happy @ryansweething @sfishe @simpsonhoneysuckle," she captioned the pictures.
Kaley has chopped her hair twice within only two months. Back in April, she cut her long locks into bob. "We did it @clsymonds! Now let's get some color shall we? @andylecomptesalon," Kaley wrote while posting a photo of her shorter do at the time.
It seems that Kaley wants to change her appearance after becoming a married woman. In March, she showed off her new tattoo of her wedding date written in Roman numerals on her upper back. Her now shorter do makes the tattoo clearly visible.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018