Kaley Cuoco Shows Off New Pixie Haircut
Kaley Cuoco has got herself a new haircut inspired by Peter Pan. The star of "The Big Bang Theory" shared a picture of her new pixie do on Instagram Saturday, May 31, captioning it with, "Thank you @clsymonds for bringing out my inner Peter Pan :) #byronbeverlyhills #justcutitoff." It was Christine Symonds, a hairstylist at Bryon Williams salon, Beverly Hills, who styled her new pixie haircut.
Kaley headed to Hollywood Bowl to watch Bruno Mars's concert with her husband Ryan Sweeting and some friends after she showed off her pixie haircut. She and the group were enjoying the night outing as she posted some photos on Instagram. "Best night at the bowl!! #pharrell #brunomars #happy @ryansweething @sfishe @simpsonhoneysuckle," she captioned the pictures.
Kaley has chopped her hair twice within only two months. Back in April, she cut her long locks into bob. "We did it @clsymonds! Now let's get some color shall we? @andylecomptesalon," Kaley wrote while posting a photo of her shorter do at the time.
It seems that Kaley wants to change her appearance after becoming a married woman. In March, she showed off her new tattoo of her wedding date written in Roman numerals on her upper back. Her now shorter do makes the tattoo clearly visible.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!