Kaley Cuoco Shows Off New Pixie Haircut
Kaley Cuoco has got herself a new haircut inspired by Peter Pan. The star of "The Big Bang Theory" shared a picture of her new pixie do on Instagram Saturday, May 31, captioning it with, "Thank you @clsymonds for bringing out my inner Peter Pan :) #byronbeverlyhills #justcutitoff." It was Christine Symonds, a hairstylist at Bryon Williams salon, Beverly Hills, who styled her new pixie haircut.
Kaley headed to Hollywood Bowl to watch Bruno Mars's concert with her husband Ryan Sweeting and some friends after she showed off her pixie haircut. She and the group were enjoying the night outing as she posted some photos on Instagram. "Best night at the bowl!! #pharrell #brunomars #happy @ryansweething @sfishe @simpsonhoneysuckle," she captioned the pictures.
Kaley has chopped her hair twice within only two months. Back in April, she cut her long locks into bob. "We did it @clsymonds! Now let's get some color shall we? @andylecomptesalon," Kaley wrote while posting a photo of her shorter do at the time.
It seems that Kaley wants to change her appearance after becoming a married woman. In March, she showed off her new tattoo of her wedding date written in Roman numerals on her upper back. Her now shorter do makes the tattoo clearly visible.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris