Kaley Cuoco Shows Off New Pixie Haircut
Kaley Cuoco has got herself a new haircut inspired by Peter Pan. The star of "The Big Bang Theory" shared a picture of her new pixie do on Instagram Saturday, May 31, captioning it with, "Thank you @clsymonds for bringing out my inner Peter Pan :) #byronbeverlyhills #justcutitoff." It was Christine Symonds, a hairstylist at Bryon Williams salon, Beverly Hills, who styled her new pixie haircut.
Kaley headed to Hollywood Bowl to watch Bruno Mars's concert with her husband Ryan Sweeting and some friends after she showed off her pixie haircut. She and the group were enjoying the night outing as she posted some photos on Instagram. "Best night at the bowl!! #pharrell #brunomars #happy @ryansweething @sfishe @simpsonhoneysuckle," she captioned the pictures.
Kaley has chopped her hair twice within only two months. Back in April, she cut her long locks into bob. "We did it @clsymonds! Now let's get some color shall we? @andylecomptesalon," Kaley wrote while posting a photo of her shorter do at the time.
It seems that Kaley wants to change her appearance after becoming a married woman. In March, she showed off her new tattoo of her wedding date written in Roman numerals on her upper back. Her now shorter do makes the tattoo clearly visible.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing