Chris Brown Released From Jail
Chris Brown has been released from jail. TMZ broke the news and reported that the troubled singer was freed on early Monday morning, June 2 after serving 108 days of his 131-day sentence.
The "Loyal" hitmaker had been incarcerated since March 14. He was thrown back into jail after a judge ruled that he violated his probation, which stemmed from his 2009 assault conviction for attacking his then-girlfriend Rihanna.
He was sentenced to a year in prison, but he got credit for 116 days in rehab and another 59 days he spent in custody. His legal battles don't end here as he is still facing an assault trial in Washington, D.C. over allegations he attacked a man during an altercation back in October. The trial is set to begin in the next few months.
Following his release, Brown took to Twitter to post a message that read, "Humbled and Blessed."
More Chris Brown News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones