Chris Brown Released From Jail
Chris Brown has been released from jail. TMZ broke the news and reported that the troubled singer was freed on early Monday morning, June 2 after serving 108 days of his 131-day sentence.
The "Loyal" hitmaker had been incarcerated since March 14. He was thrown back into jail after a judge ruled that he violated his probation, which stemmed from his 2009 assault conviction for attacking his then-girlfriend Rihanna.
He was sentenced to a year in prison, but he got credit for 116 days in rehab and another 59 days he spent in custody. His legal battles don't end here as he is still facing an assault trial in Washington, D.C. over allegations he attacked a man during an altercation back in October. The trial is set to begin in the next few months.
Following his release, Brown took to Twitter to post a message that read, "Humbled and Blessed."
More Chris Brown News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered