Chris Brown Released From Jail
Chris Brown has been released from jail. TMZ broke the news and reported that the troubled singer was freed on early Monday morning, June 2 after serving 108 days of his 131-day sentence.
The "Loyal" hitmaker had been incarcerated since March 14. He was thrown back into jail after a judge ruled that he violated his probation, which stemmed from his 2009 assault conviction for attacking his then-girlfriend Rihanna.
He was sentenced to a year in prison, but he got credit for 116 days in rehab and another 59 days he spent in custody. His legal battles don't end here as he is still facing an assault trial in Washington, D.C. over allegations he attacked a man during an altercation back in October. The trial is set to begin in the next few months.
Following his release, Brown took to Twitter to post a message that read, "Humbled and Blessed."
More Chris Brown News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media