'Sleepy Hollow' Star Tom Mison Gets Married
"Sleepy Hollow" star Tom Mison and his fiancee, Charlote Coy, are officially married. The wedding was secretly held over a month ago, his representative has confirmed to Us Weekly.
Tom kept the wedding hush hush as an insider tells the site, "They went on their honeymoon before he had to come back to the States for press. "The couple rarely made public appearance. They were spotted together the last time at Fox Upfronts in NYC last year.
The source adds, "It was a small and intimate family and friends gathering. Very rustic and beautiful. The bride was very beautiful, wore a non-traditional gown. It was outdoors."
The 31-year-old actor 's wife is a former actress who is the owner of Dotty Pigeon, which sells vintage stuffs. Coy starred in several short U.K. dramas in 2008.
Tom is famous for his breakout role as Ichabod Crane on FOX's supernatural thriller series "Sleepy Hollow" which debuted in 2013. The second season began filming last month and will premiere this October.
Besides TV series, he also starred in several movies like "Venus", "One Day", "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen". He joined some theater plays like "When The Rain Stops Falling"and "Posh". He also joined radio plays like "Arms and the Man", "Hamlet", and "The Cazalets". In addition of his extensive stage, movie, TV series and radio credits, he also wrote some U.K. stage monologues like "Wood", "Bounded" and "The Life Man of Portland Mews".
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character