'Sleepy Hollow' Star Tom Mison Gets Married
"Sleepy Hollow" star Tom Mison and his fiancee, Charlote Coy, are officially married. The wedding was secretly held over a month ago, his representative has confirmed to Us Weekly.
Tom kept the wedding hush hush as an insider tells the site, "They went on their honeymoon before he had to come back to the States for press. "The couple rarely made public appearance. They were spotted together the last time at Fox Upfronts in NYC last year.
The source adds, "It was a small and intimate family and friends gathering. Very rustic and beautiful. The bride was very beautiful, wore a non-traditional gown. It was outdoors."
The 31-year-old actor 's wife is a former actress who is the owner of Dotty Pigeon, which sells vintage stuffs. Coy starred in several short U.K. dramas in 2008.
Tom is famous for his breakout role as Ichabod Crane on FOX's supernatural thriller series "Sleepy Hollow" which debuted in 2013. The second season began filming last month and will premiere this October.
Besides TV series, he also starred in several movies like "Venus", "One Day", "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen". He joined some theater plays like "When The Rain Stops Falling"and "Posh". He also joined radio plays like "Arms and the Man", "Hamlet", and "The Cazalets". In addition of his extensive stage, movie, TV series and radio credits, he also wrote some U.K. stage monologues like "Wood", "Bounded" and "The Life Man of Portland Mews".
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'