Imagine Dragons' 'Battle Cry' From 'Transformers 4' Arrives Online
Last month, it was revealed that Imagine Dragons recorded a new song titled "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers: Age of Extinction". After being previewed in some of the movie's teaser clips, the full version of the song made its way out online on Sunday, June 1.
For the track, Imagine Dragons worked with the film's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to director Michael Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"We're incredibly lucky that Dan, Wayne, Ben and Daniel were available to work with us," Bay has said of working with Dan Reynolds and Co. "I remember being drawn to the emotion of 'Demons' and 'Radioactive' the first time I heard those songs, and I knew I wanted that same energy and heart for this movie. They've created a really epic, otherworldly sound for 'Battle Cry'."
"Battle Cry" is scheduled to hit iTunes on Monday, June 2. Imagine Dragons is slated to perform the track during "Transformers: Age of Extinction" world premiere in Hongkong on June 19.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video