Imagine Dragons' 'Battle Cry' From 'Transformers 4' Arrives Online
Last month, it was revealed that Imagine Dragons recorded a new song titled "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers: Age of Extinction". After being previewed in some of the movie's teaser clips, the full version of the song made its way out online on Sunday, June 1.
For the track, Imagine Dragons worked with the film's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to director Michael Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"We're incredibly lucky that Dan, Wayne, Ben and Daniel were available to work with us," Bay has said of working with Dan Reynolds and Co. "I remember being drawn to the emotion of 'Demons' and 'Radioactive' the first time I heard those songs, and I knew I wanted that same energy and heart for this movie. They've created a really epic, otherworldly sound for 'Battle Cry'."
"Battle Cry" is scheduled to hit iTunes on Monday, June 2. Imagine Dragons is slated to perform the track during "Transformers: Age of Extinction" world premiere in Hongkong on June 19.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'