Imagine Dragons' 'Battle Cry' From 'Transformers 4' Arrives Online
Last month, it was revealed that Imagine Dragons recorded a new song titled "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers: Age of Extinction". After being previewed in some of the movie's teaser clips, the full version of the song made its way out online on Sunday, June 1.
For the track, Imagine Dragons worked with the film's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to director Michael Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"We're incredibly lucky that Dan, Wayne, Ben and Daniel were available to work with us," Bay has said of working with Dan Reynolds and Co. "I remember being drawn to the emotion of 'Demons' and 'Radioactive' the first time I heard those songs, and I knew I wanted that same energy and heart for this movie. They've created a really epic, otherworldly sound for 'Battle Cry'."
"Battle Cry" is scheduled to hit iTunes on Monday, June 2. Imagine Dragons is slated to perform the track during "Transformers: Age of Extinction" world premiere in Hongkong on June 19.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son