Imagine Dragons' 'Battle Cry' From 'Transformers 4' Arrives Online
Last month, it was revealed that Imagine Dragons recorded a new song titled "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers: Age of Extinction". After being previewed in some of the movie's teaser clips, the full version of the song made its way out online on Sunday, June 1.
For the track, Imagine Dragons worked with the film's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to director Michael Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"We're incredibly lucky that Dan, Wayne, Ben and Daniel were available to work with us," Bay has said of working with Dan Reynolds and Co. "I remember being drawn to the emotion of 'Demons' and 'Radioactive' the first time I heard those songs, and I knew I wanted that same energy and heart for this movie. They've created a really epic, otherworldly sound for 'Battle Cry'."
"Battle Cry" is scheduled to hit iTunes on Monday, June 2. Imagine Dragons is slated to perform the track during "Transformers: Age of Extinction" world premiere in Hongkong on June 19.
More Imagine Dragons News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her