Imagine Dragons' 'Battle Cry' From 'Transformers 4' Arrives Online
Last month, it was revealed that Imagine Dragons recorded a new song titled "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers: Age of Extinction". After being previewed in some of the movie's teaser clips, the full version of the song made its way out online on Sunday, June 1.
For the track, Imagine Dragons worked with the film's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to director Michael Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"We're incredibly lucky that Dan, Wayne, Ben and Daniel were available to work with us," Bay has said of working with Dan Reynolds and Co. "I remember being drawn to the emotion of 'Demons' and 'Radioactive' the first time I heard those songs, and I knew I wanted that same energy and heart for this movie. They've created a really epic, otherworldly sound for 'Battle Cry'."
"Battle Cry" is scheduled to hit iTunes on Monday, June 2. Imagine Dragons is slated to perform the track during "Transformers: Age of Extinction" world premiere in Hongkong on June 19.
More Imagine Dragons News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'