Video: August Alsina Ends Concert After Losing Hat
August Alsina abruptly ended his recent concert in Little Rock, Arkansas, after he lost his hat. The singer was crowd-surfing when the hat was taken off his head. He angrily returned to the stage and confronted concertgoers.
"Who got the hat?! On some G s**t! Don't play with me like that, my n***a," he said. "I came out here to f**k with y'all so if you got it, ain't NOBODY leaving out this b**ch until I get it back, straight up! Where it's at? Or we gon' cause a muthaf**kin' riot in this b**ch."
After finding out that no one was willing to return his hat, Alsina ended the show, telling the crowd, "I'm sorry but the motherf**kin show is over."
The lost hat was reportedly a gift from Alsina's late brother, Melvin. Despite the rant, the 21-year-old entertainer said on Twitter that he had a great time during the concert. He wrote, "Lol I had fun in little rock. iLove yal."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit