Video: August Alsina Ends Concert After Losing Hat
August Alsina abruptly ended his recent concert in Little Rock, Arkansas, after he lost his hat. The singer was crowd-surfing when the hat was taken off his head. He angrily returned to the stage and confronted concertgoers.
"Who got the hat?! On some G s**t! Don't play with me like that, my n***a," he said. "I came out here to f**k with y'all so if you got it, ain't NOBODY leaving out this b**ch until I get it back, straight up! Where it's at? Or we gon' cause a muthaf**kin' riot in this b**ch."
After finding out that no one was willing to return his hat, Alsina ended the show, telling the crowd, "I'm sorry but the motherf**kin show is over."
The lost hat was reportedly a gift from Alsina's late brother, Melvin. Despite the rant, the 21-year-old entertainer said on Twitter that he had a great time during the concert. He wrote, "Lol I had fun in little rock. iLove yal."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame