Video: August Alsina Ends Concert After Losing Hat
August Alsina abruptly ended his recent concert in Little Rock, Arkansas, after he lost his hat. The singer was crowd-surfing when the hat was taken off his head. He angrily returned to the stage and confronted concertgoers.
"Who got the hat?! On some G s**t! Don't play with me like that, my n***a," he said. "I came out here to f**k with y'all so if you got it, ain't NOBODY leaving out this b**ch until I get it back, straight up! Where it's at? Or we gon' cause a muthaf**kin' riot in this b**ch."
After finding out that no one was willing to return his hat, Alsina ended the show, telling the crowd, "I'm sorry but the motherf**kin show is over."
The lost hat was reportedly a gift from Alsina's late brother, Melvin. Despite the rant, the 21-year-old entertainer said on Twitter that he had a great time during the concert. He wrote, "Lol I had fun in little rock. iLove yal."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign