'Sherlock' Season 3 to Stream Exclusively on Netflix With Bonus Features
"Sherlock" is coming to Netflix. The streaming service has scored exclusive rights to all three episodes of the latest installment of the British drama starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
The third season of "Sherlock" will become available on Netflix starting Monday, June 2, with three half-hour making-of specials collectively titled "Sherlock Uncovered" following each episode. Fans can also get a one-hour behind-the-scenes feature, "Unlocking Sherlock", about the making of the Emmy-nominated series.
Meanwhile, fans still have to wait for more updates on a new season. Producer Sue Vertue, who happens to be the wife of series co-creator Steven Moffat, told Vulture about the possible fourth season, "We're literally in the middle of working out what we're doing and the dates we've got. It's a bit of a watch-this-space, I'm afraid."
As for the potential "Sherlock" standalone special that Freeman teased last month, Moffat said, "It's all going in the right direction. There's nothing to worry about. Everyone's very willing to make it work. I'm sorry - that's all you're getting for now."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent