'Sherlock' Season 3 to Stream Exclusively on Netflix With Bonus Features
"Sherlock" is coming to Netflix. The streaming service has scored exclusive rights to all three episodes of the latest installment of the British drama starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
The third season of "Sherlock" will become available on Netflix starting Monday, June 2, with three half-hour making-of specials collectively titled "Sherlock Uncovered" following each episode. Fans can also get a one-hour behind-the-scenes feature, "Unlocking Sherlock", about the making of the Emmy-nominated series.
Meanwhile, fans still have to wait for more updates on a new season. Producer Sue Vertue, who happens to be the wife of series co-creator Steven Moffat, told Vulture about the possible fourth season, "We're literally in the middle of working out what we're doing and the dates we've got. It's a bit of a watch-this-space, I'm afraid."
As for the potential "Sherlock" standalone special that Freeman teased last month, Moffat said, "It's all going in the right direction. There's nothing to worry about. Everyone's very willing to make it work. I'm sorry - that's all you're getting for now."
More Sherlock News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory