'Sherlock' Season 3 to Stream Exclusively on Netflix With Bonus Features
"Sherlock" is coming to Netflix. The streaming service has scored exclusive rights to all three episodes of the latest installment of the British drama starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
The third season of "Sherlock" will become available on Netflix starting Monday, June 2, with three half-hour making-of specials collectively titled "Sherlock Uncovered" following each episode. Fans can also get a one-hour behind-the-scenes feature, "Unlocking Sherlock", about the making of the Emmy-nominated series.
Meanwhile, fans still have to wait for more updates on a new season. Producer Sue Vertue, who happens to be the wife of series co-creator Steven Moffat, told Vulture about the possible fourth season, "We're literally in the middle of working out what we're doing and the dates we've got. It's a bit of a watch-this-space, I'm afraid."
As for the potential "Sherlock" standalone special that Freeman teased last month, Moffat said, "It's all going in the right direction. There's nothing to worry about. Everyone's very willing to make it work. I'm sorry - that's all you're getting for now."
More Sherlock News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date