'Sherlock' Season 3 to Stream Exclusively on Netflix With Bonus Features
"Sherlock" is coming to Netflix. The streaming service has scored exclusive rights to all three episodes of the latest installment of the British drama starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
The third season of "Sherlock" will become available on Netflix starting Monday, June 2, with three half-hour making-of specials collectively titled "Sherlock Uncovered" following each episode. Fans can also get a one-hour behind-the-scenes feature, "Unlocking Sherlock", about the making of the Emmy-nominated series.
Meanwhile, fans still have to wait for more updates on a new season. Producer Sue Vertue, who happens to be the wife of series co-creator Steven Moffat, told Vulture about the possible fourth season, "We're literally in the middle of working out what we're doing and the dates we've got. It's a bit of a watch-this-space, I'm afraid."
As for the potential "Sherlock" standalone special that Freeman teased last month, Moffat said, "It's all going in the right direction. There's nothing to worry about. Everyone's very willing to make it work. I'm sorry - that's all you're getting for now."
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner