'Sherlock' Season 3 to Stream Exclusively on Netflix With Bonus Features
"Sherlock" is coming to Netflix. The streaming service has scored exclusive rights to all three episodes of the latest installment of the British drama starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
The third season of "Sherlock" will become available on Netflix starting Monday, June 2, with three half-hour making-of specials collectively titled "Sherlock Uncovered" following each episode. Fans can also get a one-hour behind-the-scenes feature, "Unlocking Sherlock", about the making of the Emmy-nominated series.
Meanwhile, fans still have to wait for more updates on a new season. Producer Sue Vertue, who happens to be the wife of series co-creator Steven Moffat, told Vulture about the possible fourth season, "We're literally in the middle of working out what we're doing and the dates we've got. It's a bit of a watch-this-space, I'm afraid."
As for the potential "Sherlock" standalone special that Freeman teased last month, Moffat said, "It's all going in the right direction. There's nothing to worry about. Everyone's very willing to make it work. I'm sorry - that's all you're getting for now."
More Sherlock News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics