Drake Teases Next Album in New Song '0 to 100'
Drake gave fans a big surprise when he dropped a new track on Sunday, June 1 via his OVO SoundCloud page. Titled "0 to 100", the song features the Canadian rapper hinting that his new project, apparently an album, is coming next year.
"Listen up boy you're better off eavesdroppin'/ We already got spring 2015 poppin'/ PND dropping, Reps Up P' dropping, Majid Jordan dropping, OB dropping, not to mention me dropping," he raps over a minimal beat co-produced by Boi-1da, Noah "40" Shebib and Ninteen85.
Before dropping it, Drake teased "0 to 100" with some previews in recent weeks. The Toronto native hasn't confirmed or denied that he talks about his new LP in the song.
He put out his latest album last year. Titled "Nothing Was the Same", the rapper's third studio effort landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart following its arrival in September.
More Drake News
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies