Drake Teases Next Album in New Song '0 to 100'
Drake gave fans a big surprise when he dropped a new track on Sunday, June 1 via his OVO SoundCloud page. Titled "0 to 100", the song features the Canadian rapper hinting that his new project, apparently an album, is coming next year.
"Listen up boy you're better off eavesdroppin'/ We already got spring 2015 poppin'/ PND dropping, Reps Up P' dropping, Majid Jordan dropping, OB dropping, not to mention me dropping," he raps over a minimal beat co-produced by Boi-1da, Noah "40" Shebib and Ninteen85.
Before dropping it, Drake teased "0 to 100" with some previews in recent weeks. The Toronto native hasn't confirmed or denied that he talks about his new LP in the song.
He put out his latest album last year. Titled "Nothing Was the Same", the rapper's third studio effort landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart following its arrival in September.
More Drake News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'