Video: Mariah Carey Performs Concert From Her Home for NBC Special
Mariah Carey performed one-of-a-kind concert during an NBC primetime special called "Mariah Carey: At Home in Concert With Matt Lauer" that aired on Saturday, May 31. For the show, the singer took viewers inside the Los Angeles house she shares with husband Nick Cannon and their twin children, Moroccan and Monroe.
Carey kicked off the show with "We Belong Together", a hit from her 2005 album "The Emancipation of Mimi", before giving the live performances of new songs from her "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse" which was released recently.
She brought out Fabolous for the live rendition of their collaboration, "Money", before tackling another new song titled "Heavenly". Wale and Trey Songz managed to make guest appearances during the special.
Carey also sat down with host Lauer for an interview. They talked about various things, including the 44-year-old diva's musical career and her newest LP.
"Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse", marking Carey's fourteenth studio album, has received generally positive reviews. The record has been forecasted to land somewhere within Billboard 200's top 10 with around 55,000 unit sold in its first week.
More Mariah Carey News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences