Video: Mariah Carey Performs Concert From Her Home for NBC Special
Mariah Carey performed one-of-a-kind concert during an NBC primetime special called "Mariah Carey: At Home in Concert With Matt Lauer" that aired on Saturday, May 31. For the show, the singer took viewers inside the Los Angeles house she shares with husband Nick Cannon and their twin children, Moroccan and Monroe.
Carey kicked off the show with "We Belong Together", a hit from her 2005 album "The Emancipation of Mimi", before giving the live performances of new songs from her "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse" which was released recently.
She brought out Fabolous for the live rendition of their collaboration, "Money", before tackling another new song titled "Heavenly". Wale and Trey Songz managed to make guest appearances during the special.
Carey also sat down with host Lauer for an interview. They talked about various things, including the 44-year-old diva's musical career and her newest LP.
"Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse", marking Carey's fourteenth studio album, has received generally positive reviews. The record has been forecasted to land somewhere within Billboard 200's top 10 with around 55,000 unit sold in its first week.
More Mariah Carey News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'