Video: Mariah Carey Performs Concert From Her Home for NBC Special
Mariah Carey performed one-of-a-kind concert during an NBC primetime special called "Mariah Carey: At Home in Concert With Matt Lauer" that aired on Saturday, May 31. For the show, the singer took viewers inside the Los Angeles house she shares with husband Nick Cannon and their twin children, Moroccan and Monroe.
Carey kicked off the show with "We Belong Together", a hit from her 2005 album "The Emancipation of Mimi", before giving the live performances of new songs from her "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse" which was released recently.
She brought out Fabolous for the live rendition of their collaboration, "Money", before tackling another new song titled "Heavenly". Wale and Trey Songz managed to make guest appearances during the special.
Carey also sat down with host Lauer for an interview. They talked about various things, including the 44-year-old diva's musical career and her newest LP.
"Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse", marking Carey's fourteenth studio album, has received generally positive reviews. The record has been forecasted to land somewhere within Billboard 200's top 10 with around 55,000 unit sold in its first week.
More Mariah Carey News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'