Miley Cyrus' Maserati, Jewelry Stolen During Burglary
Miley Cyrus lost some valuables in a recent burglary. Officers from North Hollywood station received a report of burglary at Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home at 4 P.M. on Friday, May 30. According to the authorities, a man and a woman broke into the property when there was no one at home and took a 2014 white, four-door Maserati Quattroporte and some jewelry.
According to TMZ, it was Cyrus' assistant who found out about the burglary. Sources said that the assistant went to the house and found that things were not in the right place. There were no signs of forced entry, so the authorities were checking surveillance cameras and finger prints for clues.
Cyrus is currently in Europe for "Bangerz" tour. On Sunday, she appeared to be in a bad mood, tweeting, "So f**kin homesick." Cyrus then talked about her dog Floyd which died in April. "If it wasn't for the show tonight I would lay in bed and miss Floyd alllllll day," she wrote.
The recent break-in is not the first incident which took place at the singer's property. Last November, police confirmed that Cyrus' home was burglarized and that the thieves stole some items at the house.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes