Miley Cyrus' Maserati, Jewelry Stolen During Burglary
Miley Cyrus lost some valuables in a recent burglary. Officers from North Hollywood station received a report of burglary at Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home at 4 P.M. on Friday, May 30. According to the authorities, a man and a woman broke into the property when there was no one at home and took a 2014 white, four-door Maserati Quattroporte and some jewelry.
According to TMZ, it was Cyrus' assistant who found out about the burglary. Sources said that the assistant went to the house and found that things were not in the right place. There were no signs of forced entry, so the authorities were checking surveillance cameras and finger prints for clues.
Cyrus is currently in Europe for "Bangerz" tour. On Sunday, she appeared to be in a bad mood, tweeting, "So f**kin homesick." Cyrus then talked about her dog Floyd which died in April. "If it wasn't for the show tonight I would lay in bed and miss Floyd alllllll day," she wrote.
The recent break-in is not the first incident which took place at the singer's property. Last November, police confirmed that Cyrus' home was burglarized and that the thieves stole some items at the house.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival