Miley Cyrus' Maserati, Jewelry Stolen During Burglary
Miley Cyrus lost some valuables in a recent burglary. Officers from North Hollywood station received a report of burglary at Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home at 4 P.M. on Friday, May 30. According to the authorities, a man and a woman broke into the property when there was no one at home and took a 2014 white, four-door Maserati Quattroporte and some jewelry.
According to TMZ, it was Cyrus' assistant who found out about the burglary. Sources said that the assistant went to the house and found that things were not in the right place. There were no signs of forced entry, so the authorities were checking surveillance cameras and finger prints for clues.
Cyrus is currently in Europe for "Bangerz" tour. On Sunday, she appeared to be in a bad mood, tweeting, "So f**kin homesick." Cyrus then talked about her dog Floyd which died in April. "If it wasn't for the show tonight I would lay in bed and miss Floyd alllllll day," she wrote.
The recent break-in is not the first incident which took place at the singer's property. Last November, police confirmed that Cyrus' home was burglarized and that the thieves stole some items at the house.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift