Miley Cyrus' Maserati, Jewelry Stolen During Burglary
Miley Cyrus lost some valuables in a recent burglary. Officers from North Hollywood station received a report of burglary at Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home at 4 P.M. on Friday, May 30. According to the authorities, a man and a woman broke into the property when there was no one at home and took a 2014 white, four-door Maserati Quattroporte and some jewelry.
According to TMZ, it was Cyrus' assistant who found out about the burglary. Sources said that the assistant went to the house and found that things were not in the right place. There were no signs of forced entry, so the authorities were checking surveillance cameras and finger prints for clues.
Cyrus is currently in Europe for "Bangerz" tour. On Sunday, she appeared to be in a bad mood, tweeting, "So f**kin homesick." Cyrus then talked about her dog Floyd which died in April. "If it wasn't for the show tonight I would lay in bed and miss Floyd alllllll day," she wrote.
The recent break-in is not the first incident which took place at the singer's property. Last November, police confirmed that Cyrus' home was burglarized and that the thieves stole some items at the house.
More Miley Cyrus News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie