Miley Cyrus' Maserati, Jewelry Stolen During Burglary
Miley Cyrus lost some valuables in a recent burglary. Officers from North Hollywood station received a report of burglary at Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home at 4 P.M. on Friday, May 30. According to the authorities, a man and a woman broke into the property when there was no one at home and took a 2014 white, four-door Maserati Quattroporte and some jewelry.
According to TMZ, it was Cyrus' assistant who found out about the burglary. Sources said that the assistant went to the house and found that things were not in the right place. There were no signs of forced entry, so the authorities were checking surveillance cameras and finger prints for clues.
Cyrus is currently in Europe for "Bangerz" tour. On Sunday, she appeared to be in a bad mood, tweeting, "So f**kin homesick." Cyrus then talked about her dog Floyd which died in April. "If it wasn't for the show tonight I would lay in bed and miss Floyd alllllll day," she wrote.
The recent break-in is not the first incident which took place at the singer's property. Last November, police confirmed that Cyrus' home was burglarized and that the thieves stole some items at the house.
More Miley Cyrus News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle