Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller Get Married for 'American Sniper' Filming
Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller said "I do" for a movie. The two stars were pictured filming a wedding scene aboard a yacht in Marina Del Rey over weekend for "American Sniper". He donned a tux, while she wore a white strapless fishtail dress. One of the pictures showed them sharing a smooch.
Clint Eastwood directs the movie based on the true story of Chris Kyle, a Navy SEAL who came to record the highest number of sniper kills for an American. Cooper plays the main character who was dubbed the "Devil of Ramadi" by Iraqi insurgents due to his lethal skills, while Miller is tapped to play his wife Taya.
"His [Kyle] story really needs to be told, and it's also relevant on two fronts: gun control and the need to address the many soldiers who are coming back with PTSD," said Cooper who also serves as one of the producers.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival