Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller Get Married for 'American Sniper' Filming
Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller said "I do" for a movie. The two stars were pictured filming a wedding scene aboard a yacht in Marina Del Rey over weekend for "American Sniper". He donned a tux, while she wore a white strapless fishtail dress. One of the pictures showed them sharing a smooch.
Clint Eastwood directs the movie based on the true story of Chris Kyle, a Navy SEAL who came to record the highest number of sniper kills for an American. Cooper plays the main character who was dubbed the "Devil of Ramadi" by Iraqi insurgents due to his lethal skills, while Miller is tapped to play his wife Taya.
"His [Kyle] story really needs to be told, and it's also relevant on two fronts: gun control and the need to address the many soldiers who are coming back with PTSD," said Cooper who also serves as one of the producers.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set