Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller Get Married for 'American Sniper' Filming
Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller said "I do" for a movie. The two stars were pictured filming a wedding scene aboard a yacht in Marina Del Rey over weekend for "American Sniper". He donned a tux, while she wore a white strapless fishtail dress. One of the pictures showed them sharing a smooch.
Clint Eastwood directs the movie based on the true story of Chris Kyle, a Navy SEAL who came to record the highest number of sniper kills for an American. Cooper plays the main character who was dubbed the "Devil of Ramadi" by Iraqi insurgents due to his lethal skills, while Miller is tapped to play his wife Taya.
"His [Kyle] story really needs to be told, and it's also relevant on two fronts: gun control and the need to address the many soldiers who are coming back with PTSD," said Cooper who also serves as one of the producers.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet