Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller Get Married for 'American Sniper' Filming
Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller said "I do" for a movie. The two stars were pictured filming a wedding scene aboard a yacht in Marina Del Rey over weekend for "American Sniper". He donned a tux, while she wore a white strapless fishtail dress. One of the pictures showed them sharing a smooch.
Clint Eastwood directs the movie based on the true story of Chris Kyle, a Navy SEAL who came to record the highest number of sniper kills for an American. Cooper plays the main character who was dubbed the "Devil of Ramadi" by Iraqi insurgents due to his lethal skills, while Miller is tapped to play his wife Taya.
"His [Kyle] story really needs to be told, and it's also relevant on two fronts: gun control and the need to address the many soldiers who are coming back with PTSD," said Cooper who also serves as one of the producers.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie