Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller Get Married for 'American Sniper' Filming
Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller said "I do" for a movie. The two stars were pictured filming a wedding scene aboard a yacht in Marina Del Rey over weekend for "American Sniper". He donned a tux, while she wore a white strapless fishtail dress. One of the pictures showed them sharing a smooch.
Clint Eastwood directs the movie based on the true story of Chris Kyle, a Navy SEAL who came to record the highest number of sniper kills for an American. Cooper plays the main character who was dubbed the "Devil of Ramadi" by Iraqi insurgents due to his lethal skills, while Miller is tapped to play his wife Taya.
"His [Kyle] story really needs to be told, and it's also relevant on two fronts: gun control and the need to address the many soldiers who are coming back with PTSD," said Cooper who also serves as one of the producers.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7