Video: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word While Telling Racist Joke
Justin Bieber caused a buzz after a video that showed him dropping N-word while telling a racist joke to a group of friends emerged online. The video was taken a few years ago during his early career as part of his 2011 documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
Sporting his signature sideswept do, the teen idol asked his companions, "Why are black people afraid of chainsaw?" He ignored a pal's warning not to finish the joke and delivered the punchline while grinning widely, "Run n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****."
Bieber was only 15 at the time. Rumor has it, his camp tried to keep the video from being released to public. The Canadian singer, who was mentored by Usher and has many close African-American friends like Will Smith and his son Jaden Smith, hasn't issued a statement regarding the matter.
Bieber has been plagued with rumors of bad behavior these past few months. He was also arrested for DUI early this year.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7