Video: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word While Telling Racist Joke
Justin Bieber caused a buzz after a video that showed him dropping N-word while telling a racist joke to a group of friends emerged online. The video was taken a few years ago during his early career as part of his 2011 documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
Sporting his signature sideswept do, the teen idol asked his companions, "Why are black people afraid of chainsaw?" He ignored a pal's warning not to finish the joke and delivered the punchline while grinning widely, "Run n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****."
Bieber was only 15 at the time. Rumor has it, his camp tried to keep the video from being released to public. The Canadian singer, who was mentored by Usher and has many close African-American friends like Will Smith and his son Jaden Smith, hasn't issued a statement regarding the matter.
Bieber has been plagued with rumors of bad behavior these past few months. He was also arrested for DUI early this year.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa