Video: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word While Telling Racist Joke
Justin Bieber caused a buzz after a video that showed him dropping N-word while telling a racist joke to a group of friends emerged online. The video was taken a few years ago during his early career as part of his 2011 documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
Sporting his signature sideswept do, the teen idol asked his companions, "Why are black people afraid of chainsaw?" He ignored a pal's warning not to finish the joke and delivered the punchline while grinning widely, "Run n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****."
Bieber was only 15 at the time. Rumor has it, his camp tried to keep the video from being released to public. The Canadian singer, who was mentored by Usher and has many close African-American friends like Will Smith and his son Jaden Smith, hasn't issued a statement regarding the matter.
Bieber has been plagued with rumors of bad behavior these past few months. He was also arrested for DUI early this year.
More Justin Bieber News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video