Video: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word While Telling Racist Joke
Justin Bieber caused a buzz after a video that showed him dropping N-word while telling a racist joke to a group of friends emerged online. The video was taken a few years ago during his early career as part of his 2011 documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
Sporting his signature sideswept do, the teen idol asked his companions, "Why are black people afraid of chainsaw?" He ignored a pal's warning not to finish the joke and delivered the punchline while grinning widely, "Run n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****."
Bieber was only 15 at the time. Rumor has it, his camp tried to keep the video from being released to public. The Canadian singer, who was mentored by Usher and has many close African-American friends like Will Smith and his son Jaden Smith, hasn't issued a statement regarding the matter.
Bieber has been plagued with rumors of bad behavior these past few months. He was also arrested for DUI early this year.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars