Video: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word While Telling Racist Joke
Justin Bieber caused a buzz after a video that showed him dropping N-word while telling a racist joke to a group of friends emerged online. The video was taken a few years ago during his early career as part of his 2011 documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
Sporting his signature sideswept do, the teen idol asked his companions, "Why are black people afraid of chainsaw?" He ignored a pal's warning not to finish the joke and delivered the punchline while grinning widely, "Run n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****."
Bieber was only 15 at the time. Rumor has it, his camp tried to keep the video from being released to public. The Canadian singer, who was mentored by Usher and has many close African-American friends like Will Smith and his son Jaden Smith, hasn't issued a statement regarding the matter.
Bieber has been plagued with rumors of bad behavior these past few months. He was also arrested for DUI early this year.
More Justin Bieber News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016