Gregg Allman and 'Midnight Rider' Producers Slapped With Second Lawsuit
A second lawsuit is filed against Gregg Allman and "Midnight Rider" producers. Hairstylist Joyce Gilliard, who fractured her arm in an on-set train crash that killed camera assistant Sarah Jones, follows the footsteps of Jones' parents in naming individuals responsible for the tragic accident in Georgia.
Randall Miller and his assistants are called out in both lawsuits for failing to get permission to film on a railroad bridge and hiding it from the crew. Gilliard also names CSX Transportation, which owns the railroad tracks where the fatal accident occurred, and Rayonier Performance Fibers, which owns the land surrounding the crash site, as defendants.
The hairstylist doesn't describe her injuries, but she previously described what happened in a conference call. "The pressure from the train was so strong it pulled me off what I was holding on to and it snapped my arm," she said. "I immediately grabbed my arm and wrapped it up with a piece of the prop, which was a sheet."
In her lawsuit, she says the incident left her with permanent injuries and post-traumatic stress.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna