Evan Rachel Wood Calls Michelle Rodriguez Hookup Reports 'Lies'
Shortly after announcing her separation from her husband Jamie Bell, Evan Rachel Wood is busy dispelling rumors of her being romantically linked to Michelle Rodriguez. On Friday, May 30, she took to Twitter to deny that she hooked up with the actress.
"Looks like someone is already trying to start a rumor that I 'hooked up' with Michelle Rodriguez at 'An Evening with Women,' " the "Into the Forest" actress, who is bisexual, wrote. "I have never even said 'hello' to Michelle Rodriguez. I think its convenient someone chose to make up the story now and not that night."
"This is 'journalism' at its lowest. Complete lies made up to exploit a public separation, as if that isn't hard enough. Disgusting," she added. "Also just because you are in a photo with someone doesnt mean you spoke or slept together. Really guys?" Wood also retweeted some fans' messages and announced that she was back to her Twitter break.
Wood and Bell announced their separation on Wednesday, May 28. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends," their rep said in a statement.
A source additionally told PEOPLE, "Nothing dramatic happened. They are friends and will continue to parent their son together. They have been friends for years and are happier this way than being married." The source said, "Evan loves being a mom. After her son was born, he has been her No. 1 priority. The marriage always came in second. They have different goals for the future and want to pursue them separately."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal