Evan Rachel Wood Calls Michelle Rodriguez Hookup Reports 'Lies'
Shortly after announcing her separation from her husband Jamie Bell, Evan Rachel Wood is busy dispelling rumors of her being romantically linked to Michelle Rodriguez. On Friday, May 30, she took to Twitter to deny that she hooked up with the actress.
"Looks like someone is already trying to start a rumor that I 'hooked up' with Michelle Rodriguez at 'An Evening with Women,' " the "Into the Forest" actress, who is bisexual, wrote. "I have never even said 'hello' to Michelle Rodriguez. I think its convenient someone chose to make up the story now and not that night."
"This is 'journalism' at its lowest. Complete lies made up to exploit a public separation, as if that isn't hard enough. Disgusting," she added. "Also just because you are in a photo with someone doesnt mean you spoke or slept together. Really guys?" Wood also retweeted some fans' messages and announced that she was back to her Twitter break.
Wood and Bell announced their separation on Wednesday, May 28. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends," their rep said in a statement.
A source additionally told PEOPLE, "Nothing dramatic happened. They are friends and will continue to parent their son together. They have been friends for years and are happier this way than being married." The source said, "Evan loves being a mom. After her son was born, he has been her No. 1 priority. The marriage always came in second. They have different goals for the future and want to pursue them separately."
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen