Evan Rachel Wood Calls Michelle Rodriguez Hookup Reports 'Lies'
Shortly after announcing her separation from her husband Jamie Bell, Evan Rachel Wood is busy dispelling rumors of her being romantically linked to Michelle Rodriguez. On Friday, May 30, she took to Twitter to deny that she hooked up with the actress.
"Looks like someone is already trying to start a rumor that I 'hooked up' with Michelle Rodriguez at 'An Evening with Women,' " the "Into the Forest" actress, who is bisexual, wrote. "I have never even said 'hello' to Michelle Rodriguez. I think its convenient someone chose to make up the story now and not that night."
"This is 'journalism' at its lowest. Complete lies made up to exploit a public separation, as if that isn't hard enough. Disgusting," she added. "Also just because you are in a photo with someone doesnt mean you spoke or slept together. Really guys?" Wood also retweeted some fans' messages and announced that she was back to her Twitter break.
Wood and Bell announced their separation on Wednesday, May 28. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends," their rep said in a statement.
A source additionally told PEOPLE, "Nothing dramatic happened. They are friends and will continue to parent their son together. They have been friends for years and are happier this way than being married." The source said, "Evan loves being a mom. After her son was born, he has been her No. 1 priority. The marriage always came in second. They have different goals for the future and want to pursue them separately."
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo