Evan Rachel Wood Calls Michelle Rodriguez Hookup Reports 'Lies'
Shortly after announcing her separation from her husband Jamie Bell, Evan Rachel Wood is busy dispelling rumors of her being romantically linked to Michelle Rodriguez. On Friday, May 30, she took to Twitter to deny that she hooked up with the actress.
"Looks like someone is already trying to start a rumor that I 'hooked up' with Michelle Rodriguez at 'An Evening with Women,' " the "Into the Forest" actress, who is bisexual, wrote. "I have never even said 'hello' to Michelle Rodriguez. I think its convenient someone chose to make up the story now and not that night."
"This is 'journalism' at its lowest. Complete lies made up to exploit a public separation, as if that isn't hard enough. Disgusting," she added. "Also just because you are in a photo with someone doesnt mean you spoke or slept together. Really guys?" Wood also retweeted some fans' messages and announced that she was back to her Twitter break.
Wood and Bell announced their separation on Wednesday, May 28. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends," their rep said in a statement.
A source additionally told PEOPLE, "Nothing dramatic happened. They are friends and will continue to parent their son together. They have been friends for years and are happier this way than being married." The source said, "Evan loves being a mom. After her son was born, he has been her No. 1 priority. The marriage always came in second. They have different goals for the future and want to pursue them separately."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences