B.o.B Debuts 'All I Want' Music Video
B.o.B has premiered the official music video for one of his "Underground Luxury" standouts called "All I Want". Arriving via MTV on Friday, May 30, the cool visuals was shot by director Dennis Liu.
In it, the rapper is seen rapping his lines while standing in front of a wall of cash. He also performs the song on a street as many people pass him by. Other scenes show bills covering the faces of people who lip sync to the song.
"The concept of this video is really taking something as materialistic as money and really painting the picture broader and what it means to people," B.o.B told MTV News in a behind-the-scenes look on the set of the music video.
Of the song, B.o.B said that it's more than him singing about money. "If you listen, it's deeper than that. This is about accomplishment, it's about growth, it's about doing things that you spend your whole life accomplishing. Even if it has nothing necessarily to do about money, it's a very emotional record," he explained.
"Underground Luxury" was released last December. B.o.B is currently readying a new mixtape, "No Genre, Pt. 2", which is expected to be released later this year.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016