Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Welcome Baby Boy
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas have become parents for the first time. The couple's first child together, a baby boy, arrived on May 29. "Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas welcomed a baby boy yesterday, May 29. This is their first child. Both mom and baby are doing great," their representative told PEOPLE.
Goodwin and Dallas met on the set of "Once Upon a Time" where they play Snow White and Prince Charming. They got engaged in October 2013 and announced that they were expecting their first child in November. Dallas married his heavily pregnant girlfriend in April. "They were surrounded by their nearest and dearest friends and kept it very intimate and simple," a source told E! News of their wedding.
During an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in April, Goodwin talked about her wedding and naming her first child, saying that the baby would have the "greatest" surname. "Naming a child, though, with the last name of Dallas is a little more complicated," she told Jimmy Kimmel.
"Not a first name that begins with a D because it gets corny and nothing geographical because it sounds like an airport. He was like, 'Boy or girl, Austin Dallas.' I was like, 'That is an actual place where planes land. We can't do that,' " she shared back then.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake