Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Welcome Baby Boy
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas have become parents for the first time. The couple's first child together, a baby boy, arrived on May 29. "Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas welcomed a baby boy yesterday, May 29. This is their first child. Both mom and baby are doing great," their representative told PEOPLE.
Goodwin and Dallas met on the set of "Once Upon a Time" where they play Snow White and Prince Charming. They got engaged in October 2013 and announced that they were expecting their first child in November. Dallas married his heavily pregnant girlfriend in April. "They were surrounded by their nearest and dearest friends and kept it very intimate and simple," a source told E! News of their wedding.
During an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in April, Goodwin talked about her wedding and naming her first child, saying that the baby would have the "greatest" surname. "Naming a child, though, with the last name of Dallas is a little more complicated," she told Jimmy Kimmel.
"Not a first name that begins with a D because it gets corny and nothing geographical because it sounds like an airport. He was like, 'Boy or girl, Austin Dallas.' I was like, 'That is an actual place where planes land. We can't do that,' " she shared back then.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group