Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Welcome Baby Boy
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas have become parents for the first time. The couple's first child together, a baby boy, arrived on May 29. "Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas welcomed a baby boy yesterday, May 29. This is their first child. Both mom and baby are doing great," their representative told PEOPLE.
Goodwin and Dallas met on the set of "Once Upon a Time" where they play Snow White and Prince Charming. They got engaged in October 2013 and announced that they were expecting their first child in November. Dallas married his heavily pregnant girlfriend in April. "They were surrounded by their nearest and dearest friends and kept it very intimate and simple," a source told E! News of their wedding.
During an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in April, Goodwin talked about her wedding and naming her first child, saying that the baby would have the "greatest" surname. "Naming a child, though, with the last name of Dallas is a little more complicated," she told Jimmy Kimmel.
"Not a first name that begins with a D because it gets corny and nothing geographical because it sounds like an airport. He was like, 'Boy or girl, Austin Dallas.' I was like, 'That is an actual place where planes land. We can't do that,' " she shared back then.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik