Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Welcome Baby Boy
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas have become parents for the first time. The couple's first child together, a baby boy, arrived on May 29. "Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas welcomed a baby boy yesterday, May 29. This is their first child. Both mom and baby are doing great," their representative told PEOPLE.
Goodwin and Dallas met on the set of "Once Upon a Time" where they play Snow White and Prince Charming. They got engaged in October 2013 and announced that they were expecting their first child in November. Dallas married his heavily pregnant girlfriend in April. "They were surrounded by their nearest and dearest friends and kept it very intimate and simple," a source told E! News of their wedding.
During an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in April, Goodwin talked about her wedding and naming her first child, saying that the baby would have the "greatest" surname. "Naming a child, though, with the last name of Dallas is a little more complicated," she told Jimmy Kimmel.
"Not a first name that begins with a D because it gets corny and nothing geographical because it sounds like an airport. He was like, 'Boy or girl, Austin Dallas.' I was like, 'That is an actual place where planes land. We can't do that,' " she shared back then.
More Ginnifer Goodwin News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?