50 Cent Performs 'In Da Club' and New Songs on 'GMA'
50 Cent graced the stage of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series in Central Park on Friday morning, May 30. Bringing out a couple of special guests, the rapper performed old and new hits during his appearance on the show.
He opened his set with a new track called "Smoke". Trey Songz joined him onstage to perform the song, which is set to be featured in 50's upcoming album "Animal Ambition". For his next performance, 50 tackled "In Da Club". The hit single was lifted from his 2003 debut album, "Get Rich or Die Tryin' ".
50 also performed "Big Rich Town", the theme song of his TV show "Power". This time, Joe came to the stage and dropped some verses alongside the 38-year-old artist.
"Animal Ambition" is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, June 3 via Caroline Records. The follow-up to 2009's "Before I Self Destruct" will include 50's collaborations with Jadakiss and Yo Gotti among others.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones