50 Cent Performs 'In Da Club' and New Songs on 'GMA'
50 Cent graced the stage of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series in Central Park on Friday morning, May 30. Bringing out a couple of special guests, the rapper performed old and new hits during his appearance on the show.
He opened his set with a new track called "Smoke". Trey Songz joined him onstage to perform the song, which is set to be featured in 50's upcoming album "Animal Ambition". For his next performance, 50 tackled "In Da Club". The hit single was lifted from his 2003 debut album, "Get Rich or Die Tryin' ".
50 also performed "Big Rich Town", the theme song of his TV show "Power". This time, Joe came to the stage and dropped some verses alongside the 38-year-old artist.
"Animal Ambition" is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, June 3 via Caroline Records. The follow-up to 2009's "Before I Self Destruct" will include 50's collaborations with Jadakiss and Yo Gotti among others.
More 50 Cent News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video