50 Cent Performs 'In Da Club' and New Songs on 'GMA'
50 Cent graced the stage of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series in Central Park on Friday morning, May 30. Bringing out a couple of special guests, the rapper performed old and new hits during his appearance on the show.
He opened his set with a new track called "Smoke". Trey Songz joined him onstage to perform the song, which is set to be featured in 50's upcoming album "Animal Ambition". For his next performance, 50 tackled "In Da Club". The hit single was lifted from his 2003 debut album, "Get Rich or Die Tryin' ".
50 also performed "Big Rich Town", the theme song of his TV show "Power". This time, Joe came to the stage and dropped some verses alongside the 38-year-old artist.
"Animal Ambition" is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, June 3 via Caroline Records. The follow-up to 2009's "Before I Self Destruct" will include 50's collaborations with Jadakiss and Yo Gotti among others.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'