Ariana Grande Releases Retro Music Video for 'Problem' Ft. Iggy Azalea
The wait is over. The music video for Ariana Grande's collaboration hit with Iggy Azalea finally made its debut online on Friday, May 30. Directed by Nev Todorovic, the mod-themed clip shows the Nickelodeon star recreating her live performance at the iHeartRadio Music awards earlier this month.
She appears in a mini black dress and a pair of knee-high white boots while dancing with several backing dancers. Azalea, meanwhile, sports big blonde hair and a skin-tight retro outfit as she spits her verses alongside her collaborator.
Also making an appearance is Big Sean, who goes shirtless while doing the whisper-y bits in the hook.
"Problem", produced by Max Martin, is the lead single off Grande's upcoming sophomore album that's scheduled to be released later this year. Upon its arrival, the song topped iTunes charts in many countries. It's currently at No. 2 on Billboard 100, just behind Azalea's own hit single "Fancy".
In other Grande-related news, the "Sam & Cat" star has just been announced as a performer at the upcoming Much Music Video Awards. British redhead Ed Sheeran has also been added to the line-up, joining Imagine Dragons and Lorde. The Canadian awards show is set to air from Toronto on June 15.
More Ariana Grande News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'