Ariana Grande Releases Retro Music Video for 'Problem' Ft. Iggy Azalea
The wait is over. The music video for Ariana Grande's collaboration hit with Iggy Azalea finally made its debut online on Friday, May 30. Directed by Nev Todorovic, the mod-themed clip shows the Nickelodeon star recreating her live performance at the iHeartRadio Music awards earlier this month.
She appears in a mini black dress and a pair of knee-high white boots while dancing with several backing dancers. Azalea, meanwhile, sports big blonde hair and a skin-tight retro outfit as she spits her verses alongside her collaborator.
Also making an appearance is Big Sean, who goes shirtless while doing the whisper-y bits in the hook.
"Problem", produced by Max Martin, is the lead single off Grande's upcoming sophomore album that's scheduled to be released later this year. Upon its arrival, the song topped iTunes charts in many countries. It's currently at No. 2 on Billboard 100, just behind Azalea's own hit single "Fancy".
In other Grande-related news, the "Sam & Cat" star has just been announced as a performer at the upcoming Much Music Video Awards. British redhead Ed Sheeran has also been added to the line-up, joining Imagine Dragons and Lorde. The Canadian awards show is set to air from Toronto on June 15.
Ariana Grande's "Problem" (feat. Iggy Azalea) music video
More Ariana Grande News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video