Luke Bryan Had 'Few Stitches' After Stage Fall in Charlotte
Luke Bryan accidentally fell off the stage when performing Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' "Can't Hold Us". The country superstar was performing at a concert in Charlotte, North Carolina on Thursday, May 29.
Bryan was in the middle of dancing to the song when he missed a step and fell to the small gap that separated the stage and the audience. He was helped up by security guards and crawled his way back to the stage to finish the set. The crowd cheered loudly as he got back on stage.
Bryan also fell during a concert in Greensboro, North Carolina back in February. Addressing his more recent fall, he told the crowd, "Check this out: the last time I was in North Carolina I busted my ass on stage! What is it about North Carolina that makes me bust my ass? Please YouTube that s**t!" He later made some funny references to his fall when singing a capella version of "Crash My Party".
Bryan took to his Twitter on Friday morning to update fans on his condition. "I'm good. Few stitches," he wrote. He was on schedule to perform in Bristow, Virginia later that night.
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon