Luke Bryan Had 'Few Stitches' After Stage Fall in Charlotte
Luke Bryan accidentally fell off the stage when performing Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' "Can't Hold Us". The country superstar was performing at a concert in Charlotte, North Carolina on Thursday, May 29.
Bryan was in the middle of dancing to the song when he missed a step and fell to the small gap that separated the stage and the audience. He was helped up by security guards and crawled his way back to the stage to finish the set. The crowd cheered loudly as he got back on stage.
Bryan also fell during a concert in Greensboro, North Carolina back in February. Addressing his more recent fall, he told the crowd, "Check this out: the last time I was in North Carolina I busted my ass on stage! What is it about North Carolina that makes me bust my ass? Please YouTube that s**t!" He later made some funny references to his fall when singing a capella version of "Crash My Party".
Bryan took to his Twitter on Friday morning to update fans on his condition. "I'm good. Few stitches," he wrote. He was on schedule to perform in Bristow, Virginia later that night.
.@LukeBryanOnline Charlotte uh oh, gone and fell off stage,
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free