Luke Bryan Had 'Few Stitches' After Stage Fall in Charlotte
Luke Bryan accidentally fell off the stage when performing Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' "Can't Hold Us". The country superstar was performing at a concert in Charlotte, North Carolina on Thursday, May 29.
Bryan was in the middle of dancing to the song when he missed a step and fell to the small gap that separated the stage and the audience. He was helped up by security guards and crawled his way back to the stage to finish the set. The crowd cheered loudly as he got back on stage.
Bryan also fell during a concert in Greensboro, North Carolina back in February. Addressing his more recent fall, he told the crowd, "Check this out: the last time I was in North Carolina I busted my ass on stage! What is it about North Carolina that makes me bust my ass? Please YouTube that s**t!" He later made some funny references to his fall when singing a capella version of "Crash My Party".
Bryan took to his Twitter on Friday morning to update fans on his condition. "I'm good. Few stitches," he wrote. He was on schedule to perform in Bristow, Virginia later that night.
.@LukeBryanOnline Charlotte uh oh, gone and fell off stage,
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'