'Alice in Wonderland' Sequel Adds Rhys Ifans
Rhys Ifans joins "Through the Looking Glass", a sequel to Tim Burton's 2010 box office hit "Alice in Wonderland". The 46-year-old actor is tapped to play Zanik Hightopp, the father of 50-year-old Johnny Depp's character Mad Hatter.
The sequel will come out Stateside on May 27, 2016. James Bobin ("Muppets Most Wanted") serves as a director. Mia Wasikowska and Helena Bonham Carter will reprise their roles as Alice and the Red Queen respectively, while Sacha Baron Cohen will portray the main baddie named Time.
Besides starring in the second installment of "Alice in Wonderland" film, Ifans shares screen with Wasikowska in upcoming drama "Madame Bovary". His other new projects include "Serena" which stars Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence and "Squirrels to the Nuts" starring Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber