'Alice in Wonderland' Sequel Adds Rhys Ifans
Rhys Ifans joins "Through the Looking Glass", a sequel to Tim Burton's 2010 box office hit "Alice in Wonderland". The 46-year-old actor is tapped to play Zanik Hightopp, the father of 50-year-old Johnny Depp's character Mad Hatter.
The sequel will come out Stateside on May 27, 2016. James Bobin ("Muppets Most Wanted") serves as a director. Mia Wasikowska and Helena Bonham Carter will reprise their roles as Alice and the Red Queen respectively, while Sacha Baron Cohen will portray the main baddie named Time.
Besides starring in the second installment of "Alice in Wonderland" film, Ifans shares screen with Wasikowska in upcoming drama "Madame Bovary". His other new projects include "Serena" which stars Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence and "Squirrels to the Nuts" starring Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?