Liberty Ross Reportedly Settles Divorce From Rupert Sanders
Liberty Ross reportedly has settled her divorce from Rupert Sanders. According to a TMZ report, she will receive more than half of the marital assets from her director husband. "He paid her guilt money," a source told the site.
According to a court document submitted on May 22, Sanders gave Liberty his interest in their $2 million Hollywood Hills home. Ross reportedly will walk away with considerable amount of assets after the rest of the properties are divided.
Back in 2012, Sanders cheated on Ross with Kristen Stewart who starred in "Snow White and the Huntsman" which he directed. Sanders told Ross about it before photos of him and Stewart made their way out to public. Ross then took their two children to stay in a friend's place to avoid media.
"It was horrible. It was really the worst, really the worst," Ross told Vanity Fair of the painful experience last year. The British model/actress, however, said that she had forgiven him. "We were together for 16 years, and that in itself is really beautiful. And we've created two exceptional lives together," she said.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns