Ed Sheeran's 'Don't' Featured in New Beats Ad
The latest Beats by Dre ad features Ed Sheeran and a little part of the singer's song called "Don't". The one-minute ad sees the British redhead getting pissed after finding out that his girl has cheated on him with someone else.
He grabs his MP3 player, puts on his red Solo 2 Beats headphones and plays the song as an image of a girl taking her shirt off flashes on the screen. The 23-year-old star later sits in front of his laptop and makes some edits to the audio before recording new vocals.
"Don't" is a song from Sheeran's upcoming new album, "X", that is scheduled to arrive on June 23. Fans have been speculating that the track, which centers on the singer's girlfriend who's cheating on him with his best friend, is about Ellie Goulding.
Sheeran hasn't confirmed or denied it, but he already said that the song was based on his personal experience. "The story in 'Don't' is 100 percent true," he recently told Billboard. "I could have gotten nastier - there was more s**t that I didn't put in. I was seeing someone for a bit of time, and then they ended up physically involved with one of my friends in the same hotel that we were staying in, while I was downstairs. And I feel like: Treat people how you want to be treated."
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps