Ed Sheeran's 'Don't' Featured in New Beats Ad
The latest Beats by Dre ad features Ed Sheeran and a little part of the singer's song called "Don't". The one-minute ad sees the British redhead getting pissed after finding out that his girl has cheated on him with someone else.
He grabs his MP3 player, puts on his red Solo 2 Beats headphones and plays the song as an image of a girl taking her shirt off flashes on the screen. The 23-year-old star later sits in front of his laptop and makes some edits to the audio before recording new vocals.
"Don't" is a song from Sheeran's upcoming new album, "X", that is scheduled to arrive on June 23. Fans have been speculating that the track, which centers on the singer's girlfriend who's cheating on him with his best friend, is about Ellie Goulding.
Sheeran hasn't confirmed or denied it, but he already said that the song was based on his personal experience. "The story in 'Don't' is 100 percent true," he recently told Billboard. "I could have gotten nastier - there was more s**t that I didn't put in. I was seeing someone for a bit of time, and then they ended up physically involved with one of my friends in the same hotel that we were staying in, while I was downstairs. And I feel like: Treat people how you want to be treated."
More Ed Sheeran News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service