Eric Stonestreet Accuses KISS of Being Rude to His Mother
Eric Stonestreet has accused some members of KISS of being rude to his mother Jamey Stonestreet during a recent flight to Kansas City. The "Modern Family" actor took to Instagram on Wednesday, May 28 to share the story. He uploaded a screenshot of his conversation with his mother which read, "I think Gene Simmons is on my flight. DO you think I should give him a kiss?"
"Turns out both Gene Simmons AND Paul Stanley were on my mom's flight to Kansas City," the actor wrote in another post. "Gene tried to bully my mom out of her seat and when she said no, he said, it's ok, I just bought the plane and then asked her for HER autograph." Stonestreet also alleged Paul called his mom "Aunt Bee." He ended his rant with, "You should have been nicer to my mom."
Simmons and Stanley then took to Twitter to deny the apparent misunderstanding. "Someone posted a story which is blatantly untrue. The essence of it was that we were mean to somebody's mother. It's simply untrue," Simmons wrote. "I actually waited so your mom could get off first. The rest - A misunderstanding of joking. I apologize anyway. Good son," Stanley explained.
Stonestreet replied back, "Thank u for that. She did tell me you let her go first. I will tape my glow in the dark Kiss posters back together now." He then added, "OK @genesimmons. Take care. I assure u, I will have a stern talk with my mom about making up stories. Old people, ya know? OUR apologies:)."
In other news, the two rockers opened their new restaurant Rock & Brews in Overland Park on Thursday. According to KCTV5, they were joined by 100 returning veterans and Wounded Warriors at a luncheon to celebrate the restaurant's opening.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny