Liam Neeson Goes for 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' in New Trailer
Liam Neeson channels his inner detective once again in upcoming crime drama "A Walk Among the Tombstones". The actor plays Matt Scudder, a former NYPD member who is tormented by his past and now works as an unlicensed private investigator.
Scudder reluctantly agrees to help a heroin trafficker (Dan Stevens) hunt down the men who kidnapped and then brutally murdered his wife. This is not the first time these men have committed this sort of twisted crime nor will it be the last. Operating just outside the law, Scudder tracks down the monsters responsible and stops just short of becoming one himself.
The film is based on a 1992 crime thriller novel of the same name by Lawrence Block. Helmed by Scott Frank, the flick is scheduled to make its way out Stateside starting September 19.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo