Liam Neeson Goes for 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' in New Trailer
Liam Neeson channels his inner detective once again in upcoming crime drama "A Walk Among the Tombstones". The actor plays Matt Scudder, a former NYPD member who is tormented by his past and now works as an unlicensed private investigator.
Scudder reluctantly agrees to help a heroin trafficker (Dan Stevens) hunt down the men who kidnapped and then brutally murdered his wife. This is not the first time these men have committed this sort of twisted crime nor will it be the last. Operating just outside the law, Scudder tracks down the monsters responsible and stops just short of becoming one himself.
The film is based on a 1992 crime thriller novel of the same name by Lawrence Block. Helmed by Scott Frank, the flick is scheduled to make its way out Stateside starting September 19.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video