Liam Neeson Goes for 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' in New Trailer
Liam Neeson channels his inner detective once again in upcoming crime drama "A Walk Among the Tombstones". The actor plays Matt Scudder, a former NYPD member who is tormented by his past and now works as an unlicensed private investigator.
Scudder reluctantly agrees to help a heroin trafficker (Dan Stevens) hunt down the men who kidnapped and then brutally murdered his wife. This is not the first time these men have committed this sort of twisted crime nor will it be the last. Operating just outside the law, Scudder tracks down the monsters responsible and stops just short of becoming one himself.
The film is based on a 1992 crime thriller novel of the same name by Lawrence Block. Helmed by Scott Frank, the flick is scheduled to make its way out Stateside starting September 19.
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit