'Sons of Anarchy' Recruits Annabeth Gish as New Sheriff
"Sons of Anarchy" has added another actor to its cast ensemble for its seventh and final season. After casting rocker Marilyn Manson in a recurring role, the show has now tapped Annabeth Gish to take on another new role.
The Charlotte Millwright of "The Bridge" will recur as smart and edgy new sheriff Althea Jarry. Having been in Stockton's Organized Crime Unit for years, she will use her experience to pursue the murderers of former Sheriff Eli Roosevelt and Tara Knowles.
According to TVLine, Jarry will soon realize that she has "to work with SAMCRO to keep the peace, even if that means playing by their rules. But she has a few of her own that might surprise the club."
Gish joins Manson, who will play a white supremacist named Ron Tully on the show. The imprisoned Jax will use Tully, who is dubbed the "prison shot-caller," to expand his power base.
In other casting news, "Downton Abbey" has cast English actress Sue Johnston in a guest role as Denker, Lady's Maid to Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham (Maggie Smith). She will appear in the upcoming season 4, which is currently in production and is expected to air next year in the U.S.
"Boardwalk Empire", meanwhile, adds rising star Travis Tope to the cast of its fifth and final season. The young actor will recur as Slim, a young drifter who comes to Atlantic City to work for Mickey Doyle (Paul Sparks). The period drama series will return this fall on HBO.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal