'Sons of Anarchy' Recruits Annabeth Gish as New Sheriff
"Sons of Anarchy" has added another actor to its cast ensemble for its seventh and final season. After casting rocker Marilyn Manson in a recurring role, the show has now tapped Annabeth Gish to take on another new role.
The Charlotte Millwright of "The Bridge" will recur as smart and edgy new sheriff Althea Jarry. Having been in Stockton's Organized Crime Unit for years, she will use her experience to pursue the murderers of former Sheriff Eli Roosevelt and Tara Knowles.
According to TVLine, Jarry will soon realize that she has "to work with SAMCRO to keep the peace, even if that means playing by their rules. But she has a few of her own that might surprise the club."
Gish joins Manson, who will play a white supremacist named Ron Tully on the show. The imprisoned Jax will use Tully, who is dubbed the "prison shot-caller," to expand his power base.
In other casting news, "Downton Abbey" has cast English actress Sue Johnston in a guest role as Denker, Lady's Maid to Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham (Maggie Smith). She will appear in the upcoming season 4, which is currently in production and is expected to air next year in the U.S.
"Boardwalk Empire", meanwhile, adds rising star Travis Tope to the cast of its fifth and final season. The young actor will recur as Slim, a young drifter who comes to Atlantic City to work for Mickey Doyle (Paul Sparks). The period drama series will return this fall on HBO.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune