Diego Luna and Channing Tatum Woo Zoe Saldana in 'Book of Life' Trailer
The first trailer for Guillermo del Toro-produced animation "The Book of Life" arrives for viewing pleasure. Offering colorful footage in fantastical imaginary lands, it features the voices of Diego Luna, Zoe Saldana, and Channing Tatum.
Luna voices Manolo who is smitten by a young woman named Maria voiced by Saldana, while Tatum provides voice to his rival, Joaquin. When Manolo finally proclaims his love to the girl of his dreams against a romantic backdrop, something unexpected happens.
Manolo is swept into another world. The young man who is torn between fulfilling the expectations of his family and following his heart has to embark on an incredible adventure that spans three worlds and face his greatest fears before choosing which path to follow.
Directed by Jorge R. Gutierrez, the movie is also supported by Christina Applegate, Ice Cube, Ron Perlman, and Danny Trejo. It's slated to hit theaters across the country on October 17.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!