Diego Luna and Channing Tatum Woo Zoe Saldana in 'Book of Life' Trailer
The first trailer for Guillermo del Toro-produced animation "The Book of Life" arrives for viewing pleasure. Offering colorful footage in fantastical imaginary lands, it features the voices of Diego Luna, Zoe Saldana, and Channing Tatum.
Luna voices Manolo who is smitten by a young woman named Maria voiced by Saldana, while Tatum provides voice to his rival, Joaquin. When Manolo finally proclaims his love to the girl of his dreams against a romantic backdrop, something unexpected happens.
Manolo is swept into another world. The young man who is torn between fulfilling the expectations of his family and following his heart has to embark on an incredible adventure that spans three worlds and face his greatest fears before choosing which path to follow.
Directed by Jorge R. Gutierrez, the movie is also supported by Christina Applegate, Ice Cube, Ron Perlman, and Danny Trejo. It's slated to hit theaters across the country on October 17.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'