Diego Luna and Channing Tatum Woo Zoe Saldana in 'Book of Life' Trailer
The first trailer for Guillermo del Toro-produced animation "The Book of Life" arrives for viewing pleasure. Offering colorful footage in fantastical imaginary lands, it features the voices of Diego Luna, Zoe Saldana, and Channing Tatum.
Luna voices Manolo who is smitten by a young woman named Maria voiced by Saldana, while Tatum provides voice to his rival, Joaquin. When Manolo finally proclaims his love to the girl of his dreams against a romantic backdrop, something unexpected happens.
Manolo is swept into another world. The young man who is torn between fulfilling the expectations of his family and following his heart has to embark on an incredible adventure that spans three worlds and face his greatest fears before choosing which path to follow.
Directed by Jorge R. Gutierrez, the movie is also supported by Christina Applegate, Ice Cube, Ron Perlman, and Danny Trejo. It's slated to hit theaters across the country on October 17.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set