Diego Luna and Channing Tatum Woo Zoe Saldana in 'Book of Life' Trailer
The first trailer for Guillermo del Toro-produced animation "The Book of Life" arrives for viewing pleasure. Offering colorful footage in fantastical imaginary lands, it features the voices of Diego Luna, Zoe Saldana, and Channing Tatum.
Luna voices Manolo who is smitten by a young woman named Maria voiced by Saldana, while Tatum provides voice to his rival, Joaquin. When Manolo finally proclaims his love to the girl of his dreams against a romantic backdrop, something unexpected happens.
Manolo is swept into another world. The young man who is torn between fulfilling the expectations of his family and following his heart has to embark on an incredible adventure that spans three worlds and face his greatest fears before choosing which path to follow.
Directed by Jorge R. Gutierrez, the movie is also supported by Christina Applegate, Ice Cube, Ron Perlman, and Danny Trejo. It's slated to hit theaters across the country on October 17.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'