Diego Luna and Channing Tatum Woo Zoe Saldana in 'Book of Life' Trailer
The first trailer for Guillermo del Toro-produced animation "The Book of Life" arrives for viewing pleasure. Offering colorful footage in fantastical imaginary lands, it features the voices of Diego Luna, Zoe Saldana, and Channing Tatum.
Luna voices Manolo who is smitten by a young woman named Maria voiced by Saldana, while Tatum provides voice to his rival, Joaquin. When Manolo finally proclaims his love to the girl of his dreams against a romantic backdrop, something unexpected happens.
Manolo is swept into another world. The young man who is torn between fulfilling the expectations of his family and following his heart has to embark on an incredible adventure that spans three worlds and face his greatest fears before choosing which path to follow.
Directed by Jorge R. Gutierrez, the movie is also supported by Christina Applegate, Ice Cube, Ron Perlman, and Danny Trejo. It's slated to hit theaters across the country on October 17.
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'