Bruce Springsteen Joins Rolling Stones Onstage During Concert in Portugal
The Rolling Stones welcomed a special guest at their show in Lisbon, Portugal, on Thursday night, May 29. The legendary band brought out Bruce Springsteen for a live performance of "Tumbling Dice" during their headlining set at the Rockin' Rio Lisboa festival.
That wasn't the Boss' first time to make an appearance at The Rolling Stones' concert to perform the song. He sang the same track with Mick Jagger and Co. at the band's 50th anniversary dates at the end of 2012.
The Lisbon show is the second on the group's "14 on Fire" tour which was postponed following the passing of Jagger's longtime girlfriend L'Wren Scott. The designer was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment back in March.
The Rolling Stones resumed the tour earlier this week in Oslo's Telenor Arena, Norway. The band will visit several other countries in Europe before heading Down Under in October for the Australian leg of the tour.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'