Bruce Springsteen Joins Rolling Stones Onstage During Concert in Portugal
The Rolling Stones welcomed a special guest at their show in Lisbon, Portugal, on Thursday night, May 29. The legendary band brought out Bruce Springsteen for a live performance of "Tumbling Dice" during their headlining set at the Rockin' Rio Lisboa festival.
That wasn't the Boss' first time to make an appearance at The Rolling Stones' concert to perform the song. He sang the same track with Mick Jagger and Co. at the band's 50th anniversary dates at the end of 2012.
The Lisbon show is the second on the group's "14 on Fire" tour which was postponed following the passing of Jagger's longtime girlfriend L'Wren Scott. The designer was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment back in March.
The Rolling Stones resumed the tour earlier this week in Oslo's Telenor Arena, Norway. The band will visit several other countries in Europe before heading Down Under in October for the Australian leg of the tour.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says