Bruce Springsteen Joins Rolling Stones Onstage During Concert in Portugal
The Rolling Stones welcomed a special guest at their show in Lisbon, Portugal, on Thursday night, May 29. The legendary band brought out Bruce Springsteen for a live performance of "Tumbling Dice" during their headlining set at the Rockin' Rio Lisboa festival.
That wasn't the Boss' first time to make an appearance at The Rolling Stones' concert to perform the song. He sang the same track with Mick Jagger and Co. at the band's 50th anniversary dates at the end of 2012.
The Lisbon show is the second on the group's "14 on Fire" tour which was postponed following the passing of Jagger's longtime girlfriend L'Wren Scott. The designer was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment back in March.
The Rolling Stones resumed the tour earlier this week in Oslo's Telenor Arena, Norway. The band will visit several other countries in Europe before heading Down Under in October for the Australian leg of the tour.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent