Bruce Springsteen Joins Rolling Stones Onstage During Concert in Portugal
The Rolling Stones welcomed a special guest at their show in Lisbon, Portugal, on Thursday night, May 29. The legendary band brought out Bruce Springsteen for a live performance of "Tumbling Dice" during their headlining set at the Rockin' Rio Lisboa festival.
That wasn't the Boss' first time to make an appearance at The Rolling Stones' concert to perform the song. He sang the same track with Mick Jagger and Co. at the band's 50th anniversary dates at the end of 2012.
The Lisbon show is the second on the group's "14 on Fire" tour which was postponed following the passing of Jagger's longtime girlfriend L'Wren Scott. The designer was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment back in March.
The Rolling Stones resumed the tour earlier this week in Oslo's Telenor Arena, Norway. The band will visit several other countries in Europe before heading Down Under in October for the Australian leg of the tour.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius