Bruce Springsteen Joins Rolling Stones Onstage During Concert in Portugal
The Rolling Stones welcomed a special guest at their show in Lisbon, Portugal, on Thursday night, May 29. The legendary band brought out Bruce Springsteen for a live performance of "Tumbling Dice" during their headlining set at the Rockin' Rio Lisboa festival.
That wasn't the Boss' first time to make an appearance at The Rolling Stones' concert to perform the song. He sang the same track with Mick Jagger and Co. at the band's 50th anniversary dates at the end of 2012.
The Lisbon show is the second on the group's "14 on Fire" tour which was postponed following the passing of Jagger's longtime girlfriend L'Wren Scott. The designer was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment back in March.
The Rolling Stones resumed the tour earlier this week in Oslo's Telenor Arena, Norway. The band will visit several other countries in Europe before heading Down Under in October for the Australian leg of the tour.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier