Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel Among Performers at Tony Awards
Several big names have been announced as performers at the upcoming 68th Annual Tony Awards. Neil Patrick Harris, who last year hosted the awards show, will sing with the cast of "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
The actor will be joined by Idina Menzel who is slated to perform a song from "If/Then". Sutton Foster will take the stage along with the cast of "Violet", while Gladys Knight, Patti LaBelle and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino will join the cast of "After Midnight".
Other performers include Sting who will sing a track from his upcoming musical "The Last Ship" and "The Good Wife" star Alan Cumming who's reprising his Tony Award winning role in a performance from the revival of "Cabaret". The show will also feature numbers by the casts of this year's Best Musical and Best Musical Revival nominees, along with other new musicals.
This year's Tonys will be broadcast live on CBS from Radio City Music Hall on June 8 with Hugh Jackman hosting. Clint Eastwood, Will Ferrell, Bradley Cooper and Carole King will be among the presenters at the event.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis