Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel Among Performers at Tony Awards
Several big names have been announced as performers at the upcoming 68th Annual Tony Awards. Neil Patrick Harris, who last year hosted the awards show, will sing with the cast of "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
The actor will be joined by Idina Menzel who is slated to perform a song from "If/Then". Sutton Foster will take the stage along with the cast of "Violet", while Gladys Knight, Patti LaBelle and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino will join the cast of "After Midnight".
Other performers include Sting who will sing a track from his upcoming musical "The Last Ship" and "The Good Wife" star Alan Cumming who's reprising his Tony Award winning role in a performance from the revival of "Cabaret". The show will also feature numbers by the casts of this year's Best Musical and Best Musical Revival nominees, along with other new musicals.
This year's Tonys will be broadcast live on CBS from Radio City Music Hall on June 8 with Hugh Jackman hosting. Clint Eastwood, Will Ferrell, Bradley Cooper and Carole King will be among the presenters at the event.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans