Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel Among Performers at Tony Awards
Several big names have been announced as performers at the upcoming 68th Annual Tony Awards. Neil Patrick Harris, who last year hosted the awards show, will sing with the cast of "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
The actor will be joined by Idina Menzel who is slated to perform a song from "If/Then". Sutton Foster will take the stage along with the cast of "Violet", while Gladys Knight, Patti LaBelle and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino will join the cast of "After Midnight".
Other performers include Sting who will sing a track from his upcoming musical "The Last Ship" and "The Good Wife" star Alan Cumming who's reprising his Tony Award winning role in a performance from the revival of "Cabaret". The show will also feature numbers by the casts of this year's Best Musical and Best Musical Revival nominees, along with other new musicals.
This year's Tonys will be broadcast live on CBS from Radio City Music Hall on June 8 with Hugh Jackman hosting. Clint Eastwood, Will Ferrell, Bradley Cooper and Carole King will be among the presenters at the event.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season