Justin Bieber Debuts New Song 'Looking for You' Ft. Migos
Justin Bieber excited fans when he premiered a new song called "Looking for You" on Thursday night, May 29. Arriving via the Canadian singer's SoundCloud page, the track features guest vocals from Atlanta rap group Migos.
In the synth-heavy banger, Bieber is featured talking about him trying to find new love as he hits a club. "Tonight might be the night/ You might mess around and fall in love/ And I might be the guy that'll make you wanna fall in love again," he sings, while Migos' Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset add some hip-hop touch to the track.
There's still no word on whether or not "Looking for You" will end up being included in a new Bieber album. The 20-year-old heartthrob has been working in the studio and releasing his new projects on social media.
Last week, he shared a short Instagram clip featuring a snippet of new track titled "It's Working". With lyrics like "You know exactly what to do to hurt me, it's working," the song is allegedly about Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked