Justin Bieber Debuts New Song 'Looking for You' Ft. Migos
Justin Bieber excited fans when he premiered a new song called "Looking for You" on Thursday night, May 29. Arriving via the Canadian singer's SoundCloud page, the track features guest vocals from Atlanta rap group Migos.
In the synth-heavy banger, Bieber is featured talking about him trying to find new love as he hits a club. "Tonight might be the night/ You might mess around and fall in love/ And I might be the guy that'll make you wanna fall in love again," he sings, while Migos' Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset add some hip-hop touch to the track.
There's still no word on whether or not "Looking for You" will end up being included in a new Bieber album. The 20-year-old heartthrob has been working in the studio and releasing his new projects on social media.
Last week, he shared a short Instagram clip featuring a snippet of new track titled "It's Working". With lyrics like "You know exactly what to do to hurt me, it's working," the song is allegedly about Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake