Justin Bieber Debuts New Song 'Looking for You' Ft. Migos
Justin Bieber excited fans when he premiered a new song called "Looking for You" on Thursday night, May 29. Arriving via the Canadian singer's SoundCloud page, the track features guest vocals from Atlanta rap group Migos.
In the synth-heavy banger, Bieber is featured talking about him trying to find new love as he hits a club. "Tonight might be the night/ You might mess around and fall in love/ And I might be the guy that'll make you wanna fall in love again," he sings, while Migos' Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset add some hip-hop touch to the track.
There's still no word on whether or not "Looking for You" will end up being included in a new Bieber album. The 20-year-old heartthrob has been working in the studio and releasing his new projects on social media.
Last week, he shared a short Instagram clip featuring a snippet of new track titled "It's Working". With lyrics like "You know exactly what to do to hurt me, it's working," the song is allegedly about Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story