Justin Bieber Debuts New Song 'Looking for You' Ft. Migos
Justin Bieber excited fans when he premiered a new song called "Looking for You" on Thursday night, May 29. Arriving via the Canadian singer's SoundCloud page, the track features guest vocals from Atlanta rap group Migos.
In the synth-heavy banger, Bieber is featured talking about him trying to find new love as he hits a club. "Tonight might be the night/ You might mess around and fall in love/ And I might be the guy that'll make you wanna fall in love again," he sings, while Migos' Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset add some hip-hop touch to the track.
There's still no word on whether or not "Looking for You" will end up being included in a new Bieber album. The 20-year-old heartthrob has been working in the studio and releasing his new projects on social media.
Last week, he shared a short Instagram clip featuring a snippet of new track titled "It's Working". With lyrics like "You know exactly what to do to hurt me, it's working," the song is allegedly about Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign