Justin Bieber Debuts New Song 'Looking for You' Ft. Migos
Justin Bieber excited fans when he premiered a new song called "Looking for You" on Thursday night, May 29. Arriving via the Canadian singer's SoundCloud page, the track features guest vocals from Atlanta rap group Migos.
In the synth-heavy banger, Bieber is featured talking about him trying to find new love as he hits a club. "Tonight might be the night/ You might mess around and fall in love/ And I might be the guy that'll make you wanna fall in love again," he sings, while Migos' Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset add some hip-hop touch to the track.
There's still no word on whether or not "Looking for You" will end up being included in a new Bieber album. The 20-year-old heartthrob has been working in the studio and releasing his new projects on social media.
Last week, he shared a short Instagram clip featuring a snippet of new track titled "It's Working". With lyrics like "You know exactly what to do to hurt me, it's working," the song is allegedly about Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover