Kim Kardashian's Wedding Photo Breaks Instagram Record for Most Liked Post
Kim Kardashian now holds the record of most liked post on Instagram, beating previous record holder Justin Bieber. The reality star's photo from her wedding to Kanye West, which was uploaded three days ago, so far has garnered 1.93 million likes.
Bieber's snap with Selena Gomez, meanwhile, gained 1.82 million likes. The snap shows the "Come & Get It" singer hugging the Canadian heartthrob from behind. The photo, which was uploaded to the photo-sharing site five months ago, was captioned with, "Love the way you look at me."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and her rapper husband are currently enjoying their honeymoon after tying the knot in Florence, Italy on May 24. The newlyweds jetted to Ireland on Sunday and were spotted leaving a movie theater in Tullamore on Wednesday. According to Daily Mail, the two were seen in another cinema in Portlaoise earlier that day to watch "X Men: Days of Future Past".
On Thursday, May 29, Kardashian and West landed in Prague, Czech Republic. The twosome arrived in the country wearing all-black ensembles. The rapper covered his head with his hood while his wife used her laptop case to seemingly avoid paparazzi shots and shield her face from the rain.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern