Kim Kardashian's Wedding Photo Breaks Instagram Record for Most Liked Post
Kim Kardashian now holds the record of most liked post on Instagram, beating previous record holder Justin Bieber. The reality star's photo from her wedding to Kanye West, which was uploaded three days ago, so far has garnered 1.93 million likes.
Bieber's snap with Selena Gomez, meanwhile, gained 1.82 million likes. The snap shows the "Come & Get It" singer hugging the Canadian heartthrob from behind. The photo, which was uploaded to the photo-sharing site five months ago, was captioned with, "Love the way you look at me."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and her rapper husband are currently enjoying their honeymoon after tying the knot in Florence, Italy on May 24. The newlyweds jetted to Ireland on Sunday and were spotted leaving a movie theater in Tullamore on Wednesday. According to Daily Mail, the two were seen in another cinema in Portlaoise earlier that day to watch "X Men: Days of Future Past".
On Thursday, May 29, Kardashian and West landed in Prague, Czech Republic. The twosome arrived in the country wearing all-black ensembles. The rapper covered his head with his hood while his wife used her laptop case to seemingly avoid paparazzi shots and shield her face from the rain.
More Kim Kardashian News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift