Brad Pitt Obtains Restraining Order Against 'Maleficent' Prankster
Brad Pitt has obtained temporary restraining order against a man who allegedly attacked him at "Maleficent" premiere at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday, May 28, multiple media report. Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson Officer Wendy Reyes confirmed that Pitt sought protective measure following the incident.
The red carpet prankster, who is identified as Ukrainian journalist Vitalii Sediuk, is now ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Pitt. On Thurdsday, Sediuk was still held in custody with a $20,000 bail.
On Wednesday, Pitt supported Angelina Jolie at the movie premiere, looking dapper in all-black ensemble while his other half sported a strapless black Versace leather gown. They were walking on the blue carpet when Sediuk rushed to Pitt and allegedly touched his face. Security guards quickly took him away. The "12 Years a Slave" star was not injured, but his glasses reportedly got broken.
Sediuk has made headlines because of his red carpet antics prior to the incident with Pitt. He previously tried to kiss Will Smith and got slapped by the star, hugged Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper at the crotch, and put his head under America Ferrera's dress at the Cannes Film Festival. Sediuk is still under probation for trying to crash Adele's stage at the Grammy Awards.
More Brad Pitt News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign