Brad Pitt Obtains Restraining Order Against 'Maleficent' Prankster
Brad Pitt has obtained temporary restraining order against a man who allegedly attacked him at "Maleficent" premiere at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday, May 28, multiple media report. Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson Officer Wendy Reyes confirmed that Pitt sought protective measure following the incident.
The red carpet prankster, who is identified as Ukrainian journalist Vitalii Sediuk, is now ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Pitt. On Thurdsday, Sediuk was still held in custody with a $20,000 bail.
On Wednesday, Pitt supported Angelina Jolie at the movie premiere, looking dapper in all-black ensemble while his other half sported a strapless black Versace leather gown. They were walking on the blue carpet when Sediuk rushed to Pitt and allegedly touched his face. Security guards quickly took him away. The "12 Years a Slave" star was not injured, but his glasses reportedly got broken.
Sediuk has made headlines because of his red carpet antics prior to the incident with Pitt. He previously tried to kiss Will Smith and got slapped by the star, hugged Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper at the crotch, and put his head under America Ferrera's dress at the Cannes Film Festival. Sediuk is still under probation for trying to crash Adele's stage at the Grammy Awards.
More Brad Pitt News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army