Brad Pitt Obtains Restraining Order Against 'Maleficent' Prankster
Brad Pitt has obtained temporary restraining order against a man who allegedly attacked him at "Maleficent" premiere at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday, May 28, multiple media report. Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson Officer Wendy Reyes confirmed that Pitt sought protective measure following the incident.
The red carpet prankster, who is identified as Ukrainian journalist Vitalii Sediuk, is now ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Pitt. On Thurdsday, Sediuk was still held in custody with a $20,000 bail.
On Wednesday, Pitt supported Angelina Jolie at the movie premiere, looking dapper in all-black ensemble while his other half sported a strapless black Versace leather gown. They were walking on the blue carpet when Sediuk rushed to Pitt and allegedly touched his face. Security guards quickly took him away. The "12 Years a Slave" star was not injured, but his glasses reportedly got broken.
Sediuk has made headlines because of his red carpet antics prior to the incident with Pitt. He previously tried to kiss Will Smith and got slapped by the star, hugged Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper at the crotch, and put his head under America Ferrera's dress at the Cannes Film Festival. Sediuk is still under probation for trying to crash Adele's stage at the Grammy Awards.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'