Marilyn Manson Scores Racist Role in 'Sons of Anarchy'
Marilyn Manson will have a recurring role in the last season of FX's "Sons of Anarchy". The rocker was actually proud to be part of what "will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema."
FX announced on Thursday, May 29 that Manson would play a white supremacist named Ron Tully. Jax uses the "prison shot-caller" to expand his power base. In the season six finale, Jax agreed to a deal that would put him behind bars and exonerate wife Tara. The seventh season starts in September.
"Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father's," Manson said in a statement. "So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle."
Manson apparently has made himself familiar with his co-stars. "Pacific Rim" star Clifton Collins Jr. recently posted an Instagram photo of Charlie Hunnam hanging out with co-stars Danny Trejo and Emilio Rivera, and Manson.
Manson himself has taken occasional acting jobs. He voiced The Shadow on "Once Upon a Time", played Roller Rink server on "Eastbound & Down" and The Stranger in 1999's "Jawbreaker".
More Sons of Anarchy News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR