Marilyn Manson Scores Racist Role in 'Sons of Anarchy'
Marilyn Manson will have a recurring role in the last season of FX's "Sons of Anarchy". The rocker was actually proud to be part of what "will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema."
FX announced on Thursday, May 29 that Manson would play a white supremacist named Ron Tully. Jax uses the "prison shot-caller" to expand his power base. In the season six finale, Jax agreed to a deal that would put him behind bars and exonerate wife Tara. The seventh season starts in September.
"Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father's," Manson said in a statement. "So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle."
Manson apparently has made himself familiar with his co-stars. "Pacific Rim" star Clifton Collins Jr. recently posted an Instagram photo of Charlie Hunnam hanging out with co-stars Danny Trejo and Emilio Rivera, and Manson.
Manson himself has taken occasional acting jobs. He voiced The Shadow on "Once Upon a Time", played Roller Rink server on "Eastbound & Down" and The Stranger in 1999's "Jawbreaker".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes