Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Sexy Body in 'First Love' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez shows off her toned figure in new music video for "First Love". The "American Idol" judge frolics around in the desert in search of her dream man as she sings, "I wish you were my first love because if you were first, baby there would be no second, third or fourth love."
"I knew I had to leave the world behind me, to find out who I was," she narrates in the beginning of the video. "I knew that love would never search for me. I had to search for it. And I knew you were out there. I knew if I went far enough and left everything behind, I will find you."
Lopez revealed in an interview with Entertainment Tonight that she chose D&G model David Gandy as her on-screen lover because he was so "studly." They shot the video in the Mojave Desert with Anthony Mandler as the director. "It feels like we're in a hurricane or something," Lopez described the experience. "The wind is just brutal."
Lopez performed the song at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards where she was handed the Icon Award. Speaking of the song, she said, "The truth is it really is just about a feeling. It's a feeling - the feeling of falling, of falling in love, the feeling of you've found the one, or that this person that you're with, you wish you would've met them years ago. So for me it was less about telling a story, and more about capturing that feeling."
Jennifer Lopez's "First Love" music video
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie