Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Sexy Body in 'First Love' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez shows off her toned figure in new music video for "First Love". The "American Idol" judge frolics around in the desert in search of her dream man as she sings, "I wish you were my first love because if you were first, baby there would be no second, third or fourth love."
"I knew I had to leave the world behind me, to find out who I was," she narrates in the beginning of the video. "I knew that love would never search for me. I had to search for it. And I knew you were out there. I knew if I went far enough and left everything behind, I will find you."
Lopez revealed in an interview with Entertainment Tonight that she chose D&G model David Gandy as her on-screen lover because he was so "studly." They shot the video in the Mojave Desert with Anthony Mandler as the director. "It feels like we're in a hurricane or something," Lopez described the experience. "The wind is just brutal."
Lopez performed the song at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards where she was handed the Icon Award. Speaking of the song, she said, "The truth is it really is just about a feeling. It's a feeling - the feeling of falling, of falling in love, the feeling of you've found the one, or that this person that you're with, you wish you would've met them years ago. So for me it was less about telling a story, and more about capturing that feeling."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?