Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Sexy Body in 'First Love' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez shows off her toned figure in new music video for "First Love". The "American Idol" judge frolics around in the desert in search of her dream man as she sings, "I wish you were my first love because if you were first, baby there would be no second, third or fourth love."
"I knew I had to leave the world behind me, to find out who I was," she narrates in the beginning of the video. "I knew that love would never search for me. I had to search for it. And I knew you were out there. I knew if I went far enough and left everything behind, I will find you."
Lopez revealed in an interview with Entertainment Tonight that she chose D&G model David Gandy as her on-screen lover because he was so "studly." They shot the video in the Mojave Desert with Anthony Mandler as the director. "It feels like we're in a hurricane or something," Lopez described the experience. "The wind is just brutal."
Lopez performed the song at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards where she was handed the Icon Award. Speaking of the song, she said, "The truth is it really is just about a feeling. It's a feeling - the feeling of falling, of falling in love, the feeling of you've found the one, or that this person that you're with, you wish you would've met them years ago. So for me it was less about telling a story, and more about capturing that feeling."
Jennifer Lopez's "First Love" music video
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour