Tom Cruise Hits Three Countries in 24 Hours to Premiere 'Edge of Tomorrow'
Tom Cruise spent a day of his life in three countries. The actor and his "Edge of Tomorrow" co-star Emily Blunt hit London, Paris and New York in 24 hours on Wednesday, May 28 to premiere their latest movie.
The red carpet odyssey kicked off in London at 6:30 A.M. Looking dapper in a three-piece outfit, he jokingly said that the idea of three-cities premiere in 24 hours was just as wild as fighting aliens in the film.
Cruise was supposed to attend the Paris premiere at 2 P.M. local time but was delayed getting out of London. "I'm beginning to feel like Cage," he said upon arriving in The City of Light, referring to his character Major William Cage who finds himself inexplicably thrown into a time loop-forcing him to live out the same brutal combat over and over.
The final New York City screening started at precisely 11:59 P.M. "It was a lot of fun, it was a once in a lifetime kind of experience," Cruise said during the N.Y. premiere. He also posted on Twitter, "We made it! I got to meet fans in London, Paris and New York today - amazing."
Blunt managed to keep her looks fresh during all three premieres. She wore a strapless Osmond gown in London and traded it with a black dress in Paris. For the final stop of the day, she rocked a red gown.
"Edge of Tomorrow" will hit theaters across the nation on June 6. Doug Liman, who directed "The Bourne Identity" and "Mr and Mrs Smith", served behind the lens for the sci-fi pic.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences