Tom Cruise Hits Three Countries in 24 Hours to Premiere 'Edge of Tomorrow'
Tom Cruise spent a day of his life in three countries. The actor and his "Edge of Tomorrow" co-star Emily Blunt hit London, Paris and New York in 24 hours on Wednesday, May 28 to premiere their latest movie.
The red carpet odyssey kicked off in London at 6:30 A.M. Looking dapper in a three-piece outfit, he jokingly said that the idea of three-cities premiere in 24 hours was just as wild as fighting aliens in the film.
Cruise was supposed to attend the Paris premiere at 2 P.M. local time but was delayed getting out of London. "I'm beginning to feel like Cage," he said upon arriving in The City of Light, referring to his character Major William Cage who finds himself inexplicably thrown into a time loop-forcing him to live out the same brutal combat over and over.
The final New York City screening started at precisely 11:59 P.M. "It was a lot of fun, it was a once in a lifetime kind of experience," Cruise said during the N.Y. premiere. He also posted on Twitter, "We made it! I got to meet fans in London, Paris and New York today - amazing."
Blunt managed to keep her looks fresh during all three premieres. She wore a strapless Osmond gown in London and traded it with a black dress in Paris. For the final stop of the day, she rocked a red gown.
"Edge of Tomorrow" will hit theaters across the nation on June 6. Doug Liman, who directed "The Bourne Identity" and "Mr and Mrs Smith", served behind the lens for the sci-fi pic.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs