Tom Cruise Hits Three Countries in 24 Hours to Premiere 'Edge of Tomorrow'
Tom Cruise spent a day of his life in three countries. The actor and his "Edge of Tomorrow" co-star Emily Blunt hit London, Paris and New York in 24 hours on Wednesday, May 28 to premiere their latest movie.
The red carpet odyssey kicked off in London at 6:30 A.M. Looking dapper in a three-piece outfit, he jokingly said that the idea of three-cities premiere in 24 hours was just as wild as fighting aliens in the film.
Cruise was supposed to attend the Paris premiere at 2 P.M. local time but was delayed getting out of London. "I'm beginning to feel like Cage," he said upon arriving in The City of Light, referring to his character Major William Cage who finds himself inexplicably thrown into a time loop-forcing him to live out the same brutal combat over and over.
The final New York City screening started at precisely 11:59 P.M. "It was a lot of fun, it was a once in a lifetime kind of experience," Cruise said during the N.Y. premiere. He also posted on Twitter, "We made it! I got to meet fans in London, Paris and New York today - amazing."
Blunt managed to keep her looks fresh during all three premieres. She wore a strapless Osmond gown in London and traded it with a black dress in Paris. For the final stop of the day, she rocked a red gown.
"Edge of Tomorrow" will hit theaters across the nation on June 6. Doug Liman, who directed "The Bourne Identity" and "Mr and Mrs Smith", served behind the lens for the sci-fi pic.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017