Austin Mahone Previews 'Shadow' Music Video
Austin Mahone has teased the upcoming music video for his new track "Shadow" with a preview. Arriving on Wednesday, May 28, the thirty-second teaser shows the 18-year-old hearttrob performing the beautiful ballad while playing his guitar.
In another scene, he's seen interacting with some of his fans and taking some photographs with them. There's still no official word on when the visuals, which was shot earlier this month in London, will be released.
"Shadow" was debuted by Mahone on the "Today" show on Monday morning, May 26. During his set on the show, the Texas-born star also performed "MMM Yeah", which features some verses from Pitbull, and his breakthrough single "What About Love".
On the following day, the same day he released his EP "The Secret", Mahone performed "Shadow" and "MMM Yeah" again during the launch of Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts at Paramount Hotel's Diamond Horseshoe in New York.
UPDATE (May 29, 2014 09:07 GMT): Austin Mahone has debuted the full music video for "Shadow". The three-and-a-half-minute visuals features the singer performing the song on some places in London. It also gives glimpses at fans' expression when they see him strolling around the city in an all-black outfit and a black beanie.
Austin Mahone's "Shadow" music video
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign