Austin Mahone Previews 'Shadow' Music Video
Austin Mahone has teased the upcoming music video for his new track "Shadow" with a preview. Arriving on Wednesday, May 28, the thirty-second teaser shows the 18-year-old hearttrob performing the beautiful ballad while playing his guitar.
In another scene, he's seen interacting with some of his fans and taking some photographs with them. There's still no official word on when the visuals, which was shot earlier this month in London, will be released.
"Shadow" was debuted by Mahone on the "Today" show on Monday morning, May 26. During his set on the show, the Texas-born star also performed "MMM Yeah", which features some verses from Pitbull, and his breakthrough single "What About Love".
On the following day, the same day he released his EP "The Secret", Mahone performed "Shadow" and "MMM Yeah" again during the launch of Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts at Paramount Hotel's Diamond Horseshoe in New York.
UPDATE (May 29, 2014 09:07 GMT): Austin Mahone has debuted the full music video for "Shadow". The three-and-a-half-minute visuals features the singer performing the song on some places in London. It also gives glimpses at fans' expression when they see him strolling around the city in an all-black outfit and a black beanie.
Austin Mahone's "Shadow" music video
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer