Photo of Kate Middleton's Bare Butt Published by German Magazine
A photo of Kate Middleton's bare butt has made its way out to public. A German magazine Bild published the photo on Tuesday, May 27 and likened the Duchess of Cambridge with "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" stars who are famous for their curvy figures.
The photo was taken during the duchess' recent Royal Tour of New Zealand and Australia. It shows Prince William guiding his wife after exiting the helicopter during a visit to Winmalee, Australia on April 17. The mother of one had a Marilyn Monroe moment when the wind from the helicopter blew her dress, exposing her lower body part.
"Khloe, Kim and Kate - butts which have moved us these past few days," the magazine wrote alongside photos of the famous women from behind. "Photos show our favorite Duchess Kate, 32, in the Australian Blue Mountains. The rotor blades of the royal helicopter swirl the air so that Kate's summer dress blew up - giving a clear view of her beautiful bum!" the magazine described the cheeky snap of the duchess. The palace has not responded to the photo.
Back in 2012, a French magazine published photos of Middleton going topless in a private property. The editor and photographer were later charged and the photos were not allowed to be sold or published again.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4