Lana Del Rey Denies Earning $2.8M Singing at KimYe's Wedding: I Did It for Free
Lana Del Rey has squashed earlier reports suggesting that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian paid her $2.8 million for performing at their rehearsal dinner. The singer said that she didn't even receive a penny from the famous couple following the gig at the exclusive event.
Del Rey made the revelation during an encounter with a TMZ cameraman at LAX earlier this week. When asked how much the cameraman had to pay to have her sing at his wedding, the 27-year-old entertainer said, "I'd do it for free just like I did this one."
"I would never let a friend pay me to sing at a wedding," she added.
Del Rey performed three songs at the event, which took place at the Palace of Versailles in France one day before West and Kardashian exchanged vows in Florence, Italy. Her set included "Young and Beautiful", one of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's favorite songs.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'