Lana Del Rey Denies Earning $2.8M Singing at KimYe's Wedding: I Did It for Free
Lana Del Rey has squashed earlier reports suggesting that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian paid her $2.8 million for performing at their rehearsal dinner. The singer said that she didn't even receive a penny from the famous couple following the gig at the exclusive event.
Del Rey made the revelation during an encounter with a TMZ cameraman at LAX earlier this week. When asked how much the cameraman had to pay to have her sing at his wedding, the 27-year-old entertainer said, "I'd do it for free just like I did this one."
"I would never let a friend pay me to sing at a wedding," she added.
Del Rey performed three songs at the event, which took place at the Palace of Versailles in France one day before West and Kardashian exchanged vows in Florence, Italy. Her set included "Young and Beautiful", one of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's favorite songs.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences