Lana Del Rey Denies Earning $2.8M Singing at KimYe's Wedding: I Did It for Free
Lana Del Rey has squashed earlier reports suggesting that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian paid her $2.8 million for performing at their rehearsal dinner. The singer said that she didn't even receive a penny from the famous couple following the gig at the exclusive event.
Del Rey made the revelation during an encounter with a TMZ cameraman at LAX earlier this week. When asked how much the cameraman had to pay to have her sing at his wedding, the 27-year-old entertainer said, "I'd do it for free just like I did this one."
"I would never let a friend pay me to sing at a wedding," she added.
Del Rey performed three songs at the event, which took place at the Palace of Versailles in France one day before West and Kardashian exchanged vows in Florence, Italy. Her set included "Young and Beautiful", one of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's favorite songs.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs