Jason Bateman, Tina Fey Are Siblings in 'This Is Where I Leave You' Trailer
Jason Bateman takes center stage in a dysfunctional family comedy "This Is Where I Leave You" which first trailer has just been released. Bateman stars as Judd who had everything going on in his life until he caught his wife in bed with his boss.
The following days got worse as he found out from his sister that their father had passed away. But once the family gathered, comical things ensued. His mother got a set of fake new breasts which Judd described as "bionic." In respect of his father's dying wishes, the four siblings stayed under one roof as a family and the first thing they did was to sit together in awkward silence.
Based on Jonathan Tropper's 2009 novel of the same name, "This Is Where I Leave You" has a bevy of impressive actors such as Jane Fonda, Tina Fey, Rose Byrne, Dax Shepard, Timothy Olyphant and Adam Driver.
Directed by Shawn Levy and adapted for the big-screen by Tropper himself, the comedy will hit theaters September 12, 2014 in the U.S.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors