Lady GaGa Cancels Concerts due to 'Horrible Bronchitis'
Lady GaGa decided to cancel two concerts due to an illness. The Mother monster was first forced to call off her show at Key Arena in Seattle on Wednesday night, May 28 just hours before it was supposed to take place.
The same illness also prompted the singer to scrap another concert scheduled for Friday, May 30 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada. Promoter Live Nations has told fans to retain their tickets as the two shows will be rescheduled and new dates are going to be announced soon.
GaGa explained her health condition in a Twitter post, saying that she'd "come down with horrible bronchitis." "I'm devastated I'm unable to perform this week. Ursula took my mermaid voice," she added and attached an image of Ariel and Ursula from Disney's animated movie "The Little Mermaid".
"My deepest apologies to Seattle and Vancouver, we'll reschedule those shows & be back to make it up to you. I [love] monsters," she wrote in another post.
GaGa is currently in the North American leg of her "artRAVE: The ArtPop Ball tour" which was launched earlier this month to support her latest album, 2013's "ARTPOP".
I'm devastated I'm unable to perform this week. Ursula took my mermaid voice I've come down with horrible Bronchitis. pic.twitter.com/lE8xEaouH7— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) May 28, 2014
More Lady GaGa News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp