Lady GaGa Cancels Concerts due to 'Horrible Bronchitis'
Lady GaGa decided to cancel two concerts due to an illness. The Mother monster was first forced to call off her show at Key Arena in Seattle on Wednesday night, May 28 just hours before it was supposed to take place.
The same illness also prompted the singer to scrap another concert scheduled for Friday, May 30 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada. Promoter Live Nations has told fans to retain their tickets as the two shows will be rescheduled and new dates are going to be announced soon.
GaGa explained her health condition in a Twitter post, saying that she'd "come down with horrible bronchitis." "I'm devastated I'm unable to perform this week. Ursula took my mermaid voice," she added and attached an image of Ariel and Ursula from Disney's animated movie "The Little Mermaid".
"My deepest apologies to Seattle and Vancouver, we'll reschedule those shows & be back to make it up to you. I [love] monsters," she wrote in another post.
GaGa is currently in the North American leg of her "artRAVE: The ArtPop Ball tour" which was launched earlier this month to support her latest album, 2013's "ARTPOP".
I'm devastated I'm unable to perform this week. Ursula took my mermaid voice I've come down with horrible Bronchitis. pic.twitter.com/lE8xEaouH7— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) May 28, 2014
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival