Lady GaGa Cancels Concerts due to 'Horrible Bronchitis'
Lady GaGa decided to cancel two concerts due to an illness. The Mother monster was first forced to call off her show at Key Arena in Seattle on Wednesday night, May 28 just hours before it was supposed to take place.
The same illness also prompted the singer to scrap another concert scheduled for Friday, May 30 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada. Promoter Live Nations has told fans to retain their tickets as the two shows will be rescheduled and new dates are going to be announced soon.
GaGa explained her health condition in a Twitter post, saying that she'd "come down with horrible bronchitis." "I'm devastated I'm unable to perform this week. Ursula took my mermaid voice," she added and attached an image of Ariel and Ursula from Disney's animated movie "The Little Mermaid".
"My deepest apologies to Seattle and Vancouver, we'll reschedule those shows & be back to make it up to you. I [love] monsters," she wrote in another post.
GaGa is currently in the North American leg of her "artRAVE: The ArtPop Ball tour" which was launched earlier this month to support her latest album, 2013's "ARTPOP".
I'm devastated I'm unable to perform this week. Ursula took my mermaid voice I've come down with horrible Bronchitis. pic.twitter.com/lE8xEaouH7— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) May 28, 2014
More Lady GaGa News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs