Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell End Marriage
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell ended their nine-year romance. The couple, who welcomed their first child in July last year, announced that they have ended their marriage.
"Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to separate," a representative told several media outlets. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends."
Wood and Bell met for the first time in 2004 on the set of Green Day's music video "Wake Me Up When September Ends" in which they were co-stars. They tied the knot eight years later in 2012 and welcomed a baby boy the next year.
Wood hinted at personal problem when she announced on Twitter on Wednesday, May 28 that she was taking a break from the social media. Bell, meanwhile, deleted his account. The couple was last seen together at the red carpet of LACMA 2013 Art + Film Gala in L.A. last November.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala