Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell End Marriage
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell ended their nine-year romance. The couple, who welcomed their first child in July last year, announced that they have ended their marriage.
"Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to separate," a representative told several media outlets. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends."
Wood and Bell met for the first time in 2004 on the set of Green Day's music video "Wake Me Up When September Ends" in which they were co-stars. They tied the knot eight years later in 2012 and welcomed a baby boy the next year.
Wood hinted at personal problem when she announced on Twitter on Wednesday, May 28 that she was taking a break from the social media. Bell, meanwhile, deleted his account. The couple was last seen together at the red carpet of LACMA 2013 Art + Film Gala in L.A. last November.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test