Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell End Marriage
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell ended their nine-year romance. The couple, who welcomed their first child in July last year, announced that they have ended their marriage.
"Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to separate," a representative told several media outlets. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends."
Wood and Bell met for the first time in 2004 on the set of Green Day's music video "Wake Me Up When September Ends" in which they were co-stars. They tied the knot eight years later in 2012 and welcomed a baby boy the next year.
Wood hinted at personal problem when she announced on Twitter on Wednesday, May 28 that she was taking a break from the social media. Bell, meanwhile, deleted his account. The couple was last seen together at the red carpet of LACMA 2013 Art + Film Gala in L.A. last November.
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo