Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell End Marriage
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell ended their nine-year romance. The couple, who welcomed their first child in July last year, announced that they have ended their marriage.
"Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to separate," a representative told several media outlets. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends."
Wood and Bell met for the first time in 2004 on the set of Green Day's music video "Wake Me Up When September Ends" in which they were co-stars. They tied the knot eight years later in 2012 and welcomed a baby boy the next year.
Wood hinted at personal problem when she announced on Twitter on Wednesday, May 28 that she was taking a break from the social media. Bell, meanwhile, deleted his account. The couple was last seen together at the red carpet of LACMA 2013 Art + Film Gala in L.A. last November.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards