Hayden Panettiere Is Pregnant With Her First Child
A baby is on the way for Hayden Panettiere. The 24-year-old star is expecting her first child with her beau Wladimir Klitschko after getting engaged to the pro boxer last year. "Hayden is totally pregnant!" an insider broke the news to Us Weekly.
The "Nashville" star and her 38-year-old beau dated after they first met in 2009 at a book party. The petite actress and the 6-foot-6 boxer champion broke up in 2011 before giving their romance another chance early last year. She announced their engagement in October.
"It's like the 2.0 version," she said of their reconciliation. "I've always had great relationships and stayed really good friends with the guys I've dated. It blows my mind sometimes that us getting together has gotten so much attention. It's like, Really? This is breaking news?"
Last year, she also talked about her desire to settle down and start a family. "I've lived a very big life, and I don't feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother," she told Glamour. "Sometimes people speak about [having kids] like, 'Your life ends - you're never going to be able to do anything again!' And I'm like, 'What are you talking about?' Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there's nothing that I feel like I can't accomplish while having children in my life."
In a visit to Ellen DeGeneres' show, Panettiere cracked a joke about the height difference between her and her beau, "He's got bowlegs and I've got knocked knees," before joking about their future kids, "so they're going to have straight legs. And they'll be normal height."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper