Video: Nick Cannon Fools 'America's Got Talent' Judges With Epic Prank
Nick Cannon pulled an impressive prank that fooled and scared the judges on the premiere of "America's Got Talent" season 9 on Tuesday, May 27. The husband of Mariah Carey put on whiteface clown makeup and auditioned for a spot on the talent show under the fake moniker "Larry the Mime".
Heidi Klum said the best part was when a crew member was rushing to hand him a mic at the end of his act. Howard Stern told him to give up miming and instead use the microphone to talk, Melanie Brown criticized his story didn't really have content, and Howard Mandel said he failed to dazzle the crowd.
After hearing the judges' verdicts, a sad-looking Cannon began ranting and then aggressively approached the juries on their table prompting Mandel to start calling for security. When the host's real identity was finally revealed, Stern said, "That might've been the greatest thing I've ever seen on 'America's Got Talent'."
More America's Got Talent News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'