Video: Nick Cannon Fools 'America's Got Talent' Judges With Epic Prank
Nick Cannon pulled an impressive prank that fooled and scared the judges on the premiere of "America's Got Talent" season 9 on Tuesday, May 27. The husband of Mariah Carey put on whiteface clown makeup and auditioned for a spot on the talent show under the fake moniker "Larry the Mime".
Heidi Klum said the best part was when a crew member was rushing to hand him a mic at the end of his act. Howard Stern told him to give up miming and instead use the microphone to talk, Melanie Brown criticized his story didn't really have content, and Howard Mandel said he failed to dazzle the crowd.
After hearing the judges' verdicts, a sad-looking Cannon began ranting and then aggressively approached the juries on their table prompting Mandel to start calling for security. When the host's real identity was finally revealed, Stern said, "That might've been the greatest thing I've ever seen on 'America's Got Talent'."
More America's Got Talent News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie