Video: Nick Cannon Fools 'America's Got Talent' Judges With Epic Prank
Nick Cannon pulled an impressive prank that fooled and scared the judges on the premiere of "America's Got Talent" season 9 on Tuesday, May 27. The husband of Mariah Carey put on whiteface clown makeup and auditioned for a spot on the talent show under the fake moniker "Larry the Mime".
Heidi Klum said the best part was when a crew member was rushing to hand him a mic at the end of his act. Howard Stern told him to give up miming and instead use the microphone to talk, Melanie Brown criticized his story didn't really have content, and Howard Mandel said he failed to dazzle the crowd.
After hearing the judges' verdicts, a sad-looking Cannon began ranting and then aggressively approached the juries on their table prompting Mandel to start calling for security. When the host's real identity was finally revealed, Stern said, "That might've been the greatest thing I've ever seen on 'America's Got Talent'."
More America's Got Talent News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival