Video: Nick Cannon Fools 'America's Got Talent' Judges With Epic Prank
Nick Cannon pulled an impressive prank that fooled and scared the judges on the premiere of "America's Got Talent" season 9 on Tuesday, May 27. The husband of Mariah Carey put on whiteface clown makeup and auditioned for a spot on the talent show under the fake moniker "Larry the Mime".
Heidi Klum said the best part was when a crew member was rushing to hand him a mic at the end of his act. Howard Stern told him to give up miming and instead use the microphone to talk, Melanie Brown criticized his story didn't really have content, and Howard Mandel said he failed to dazzle the crowd.
After hearing the judges' verdicts, a sad-looking Cannon began ranting and then aggressively approached the juries on their table prompting Mandel to start calling for security. When the host's real identity was finally revealed, Stern said, "That might've been the greatest thing I've ever seen on 'America's Got Talent'."
More America's Got Talent News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture