Video: Nick Cannon Fools 'America's Got Talent' Judges With Epic Prank
Nick Cannon pulled an impressive prank that fooled and scared the judges on the premiere of "America's Got Talent" season 9 on Tuesday, May 27. The husband of Mariah Carey put on whiteface clown makeup and auditioned for a spot on the talent show under the fake moniker "Larry the Mime".
Heidi Klum said the best part was when a crew member was rushing to hand him a mic at the end of his act. Howard Stern told him to give up miming and instead use the microphone to talk, Melanie Brown criticized his story didn't really have content, and Howard Mandel said he failed to dazzle the crowd.
After hearing the judges' verdicts, a sad-looking Cannon began ranting and then aggressively approached the juries on their table prompting Mandel to start calling for security. When the host's real identity was finally revealed, Stern said, "That might've been the greatest thing I've ever seen on 'America's Got Talent'."
More America's Got Talent News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest