Gisele Bundchen Goes Naked for Lui Magazine
Gisele Bundchen strips naked on the cover of Lui magazine. The Brazilian supermodel shows off her slim figure, straddling an inflatable red dolphin in a swimming pool to cover her private parts. Tom Brady's wife makes seductive face as she stares at the camera. She only wears a pair of high heels in the photo.
Other photos of Bundchen for the magazine are equally hot. One snap shows her sizzling near the pool while being naked. Another photo shows her going topless while watering the plants, wearing a gold bikini bottom and red heels only.
Rihanna previously showed off her nipple rings for the magazine. The "Diamonds" singer was photographed lounging on a chair, wearing only a bikini bottom and a hat. Back then, she uploaded the racy snap on Instagram, but she was forced to remove it by the photo-sharing site for violating their rules against nudity.
In other news, Bundchen was recently named the face of Chanel No. 5. She follows the step of other stars who previously served as the perfume's ambassadors, such as Nicole Kidman, Kate Moss and Brad Pitt. According to WWD, Bundchen already filmed an ad campaign for the brand which was shot by "Moulin Rouge!" director Baz Luhrmann.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories