Gisele Bundchen Goes Naked for Lui Magazine
Gisele Bundchen strips naked on the cover of Lui magazine. The Brazilian supermodel shows off her slim figure, straddling an inflatable red dolphin in a swimming pool to cover her private parts. Tom Brady's wife makes seductive face as she stares at the camera. She only wears a pair of high heels in the photo.
Other photos of Bundchen for the magazine are equally hot. One snap shows her sizzling near the pool while being naked. Another photo shows her going topless while watering the plants, wearing a gold bikini bottom and red heels only.
Rihanna previously showed off her nipple rings for the magazine. The "Diamonds" singer was photographed lounging on a chair, wearing only a bikini bottom and a hat. Back then, she uploaded the racy snap on Instagram, but she was forced to remove it by the photo-sharing site for violating their rules against nudity.
In other news, Bundchen was recently named the face of Chanel No. 5. She follows the step of other stars who previously served as the perfume's ambassadors, such as Nicole Kidman, Kate Moss and Brad Pitt. According to WWD, Bundchen already filmed an ad campaign for the brand which was shot by "Moulin Rouge!" director Baz Luhrmann.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis