Gisele Bundchen Goes Naked for Lui Magazine
Gisele Bundchen strips naked on the cover of Lui magazine. The Brazilian supermodel shows off her slim figure, straddling an inflatable red dolphin in a swimming pool to cover her private parts. Tom Brady's wife makes seductive face as she stares at the camera. She only wears a pair of high heels in the photo.
Other photos of Bundchen for the magazine are equally hot. One snap shows her sizzling near the pool while being naked. Another photo shows her going topless while watering the plants, wearing a gold bikini bottom and red heels only.
Rihanna previously showed off her nipple rings for the magazine. The "Diamonds" singer was photographed lounging on a chair, wearing only a bikini bottom and a hat. Back then, she uploaded the racy snap on Instagram, but she was forced to remove it by the photo-sharing site for violating their rules against nudity.
In other news, Bundchen was recently named the face of Chanel No. 5. She follows the step of other stars who previously served as the perfume's ambassadors, such as Nicole Kidman, Kate Moss and Brad Pitt. According to WWD, Bundchen already filmed an ad campaign for the brand which was shot by "Moulin Rouge!" director Baz Luhrmann.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed