Gisele Bundchen Goes Naked for Lui Magazine
Gisele Bundchen strips naked on the cover of Lui magazine. The Brazilian supermodel shows off her slim figure, straddling an inflatable red dolphin in a swimming pool to cover her private parts. Tom Brady's wife makes seductive face as she stares at the camera. She only wears a pair of high heels in the photo.
Other photos of Bundchen for the magazine are equally hot. One snap shows her sizzling near the pool while being naked. Another photo shows her going topless while watering the plants, wearing a gold bikini bottom and red heels only.
Rihanna previously showed off her nipple rings for the magazine. The "Diamonds" singer was photographed lounging on a chair, wearing only a bikini bottom and a hat. Back then, she uploaded the racy snap on Instagram, but she was forced to remove it by the photo-sharing site for violating their rules against nudity.
In other news, Bundchen was recently named the face of Chanel No. 5. She follows the step of other stars who previously served as the perfume's ambassadors, such as Nicole Kidman, Kate Moss and Brad Pitt. According to WWD, Bundchen already filmed an ad campaign for the brand which was shot by "Moulin Rouge!" director Baz Luhrmann.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler