Lana Del Rey Previews New 'Ultraviolence' Song 'Brooklyn Baby'
A preview of Lana Del Rey's new "Ultraviolence" song titled "Brooklyn Baby" has landed online. Hitting the web on Tuesday, May 27, the 36-second snippet features the 27-year-old diva's gloomy vocals over the sounds of guitar.
"My boyfriend's in the band, he plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed/ I got feathers in my hair, I get down to be poetry," the New York native sings before belting out the chorus, "I'm a Brooklyn baby/ I'm a Brooklyn baby."
"Ultraviolence", produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach, is scheduled to officially hit U.S. stores on June 17 via Interscope/Polydor. The LP has spawned hit single "West Coast", which peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100, and promotional track "Shades of Cool" that was released last week.
Del Rey recently performed at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding dinner at the Palace of Versailles in France. The "Young and Beautiful" hitmaker, who is one of the bride's favorite singers, reportedly earned $2.8 million after singing three songs during the exclusive event.
More Lana Del Rey News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo