Lana Del Rey Previews New 'Ultraviolence' Song 'Brooklyn Baby'
A preview of Lana Del Rey's new "Ultraviolence" song titled "Brooklyn Baby" has landed online. Hitting the web on Tuesday, May 27, the 36-second snippet features the 27-year-old diva's gloomy vocals over the sounds of guitar.
"My boyfriend's in the band, he plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed/ I got feathers in my hair, I get down to be poetry," the New York native sings before belting out the chorus, "I'm a Brooklyn baby/ I'm a Brooklyn baby."
"Ultraviolence", produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach, is scheduled to officially hit U.S. stores on June 17 via Interscope/Polydor. The LP has spawned hit single "West Coast", which peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100, and promotional track "Shades of Cool" that was released last week.
Del Rey recently performed at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding dinner at the Palace of Versailles in France. The "Young and Beautiful" hitmaker, who is one of the bride's favorite singers, reportedly earned $2.8 million after singing three songs during the exclusive event.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist