Lana Del Rey Previews New 'Ultraviolence' Song 'Brooklyn Baby'
A preview of Lana Del Rey's new "Ultraviolence" song titled "Brooklyn Baby" has landed online. Hitting the web on Tuesday, May 27, the 36-second snippet features the 27-year-old diva's gloomy vocals over the sounds of guitar.
"My boyfriend's in the band, he plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed/ I got feathers in my hair, I get down to be poetry," the New York native sings before belting out the chorus, "I'm a Brooklyn baby/ I'm a Brooklyn baby."
"Ultraviolence", produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach, is scheduled to officially hit U.S. stores on June 17 via Interscope/Polydor. The LP has spawned hit single "West Coast", which peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100, and promotional track "Shades of Cool" that was released last week.
Del Rey recently performed at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding dinner at the Palace of Versailles in France. The "Young and Beautiful" hitmaker, who is one of the bride's favorite singers, reportedly earned $2.8 million after singing three songs during the exclusive event.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer