Lana Del Rey Previews New 'Ultraviolence' Song 'Brooklyn Baby'
A preview of Lana Del Rey's new "Ultraviolence" song titled "Brooklyn Baby" has landed online. Hitting the web on Tuesday, May 27, the 36-second snippet features the 27-year-old diva's gloomy vocals over the sounds of guitar.
"My boyfriend's in the band, he plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed/ I got feathers in my hair, I get down to be poetry," the New York native sings before belting out the chorus, "I'm a Brooklyn baby/ I'm a Brooklyn baby."
"Ultraviolence", produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach, is scheduled to officially hit U.S. stores on June 17 via Interscope/Polydor. The LP has spawned hit single "West Coast", which peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100, and promotional track "Shades of Cool" that was released last week.
Del Rey recently performed at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding dinner at the Palace of Versailles in France. The "Young and Beautiful" hitmaker, who is one of the bride's favorite singers, reportedly earned $2.8 million after singing three songs during the exclusive event.
More Lana Del Rey News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed