Lana Del Rey Previews New 'Ultraviolence' Song 'Brooklyn Baby'
A preview of Lana Del Rey's new "Ultraviolence" song titled "Brooklyn Baby" has landed online. Hitting the web on Tuesday, May 27, the 36-second snippet features the 27-year-old diva's gloomy vocals over the sounds of guitar.
"My boyfriend's in the band, he plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed/ I got feathers in my hair, I get down to be poetry," the New York native sings before belting out the chorus, "I'm a Brooklyn baby/ I'm a Brooklyn baby."
"Ultraviolence", produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach, is scheduled to officially hit U.S. stores on June 17 via Interscope/Polydor. The LP has spawned hit single "West Coast", which peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100, and promotional track "Shades of Cool" that was released last week.
Del Rey recently performed at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding dinner at the Palace of Versailles in France. The "Young and Beautiful" hitmaker, who is one of the bride's favorite singers, reportedly earned $2.8 million after singing three songs during the exclusive event.
More Lana Del Rey News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle