Report: Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Eyes November Start Date
It seems that Quentin Tarantino's "The Hateful Eight" will be turned into a movie after all, after being halted due to script leak. According to Showbiz411, all the actors who recently participated in a live reading will star in the movie. They will reportedly gather in Wyoming in November to start the filming.
The story revolves around "the steadily ratcheting tension that develops after a blizzard diverts a stagecoach from its route, and traps a pitiless and mistrustful group which includes a competing pair of bounty hunters, a renegade Confederate soldier, and a female prisoner in a saloon in the middle of nowhere."
The live reading took place last month at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles to benefit Film Independent's programming efforts at LACMA. Samuel L. Jackson stars as Major Marquis Warren, Kurt Russell as bounty hunter John Ruth, Amber Tamblyn as Daisy Domergue, Walton Goggins as Chris Mannix, Michael Madsen as John Gage, Bruce Dern as General Smithers, and James Parks as O.B. Jackson. The other cast included Zoe Bell and James Remar.
Just this month when coming to Cannes, Tarantino said he had "calmed down a bit" from the shock of finding that his script had leaked. "The knife in the back wound is starting to scab," he said. "I'm in no hurry [to release the film]. Maybe I'll shoot it, maybe I'll publish it, maybe I'll do it on stage. Maybe all three."
The director is currently in the middle of the second-round legal battle against Gawker which landed in trouble for publishing a news article with a link to the place where the script was available for download.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival