Report: Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Eyes November Start Date
It seems that Quentin Tarantino's "The Hateful Eight" will be turned into a movie after all, after being halted due to script leak. According to Showbiz411, all the actors who recently participated in a live reading will star in the movie. They will reportedly gather in Wyoming in November to start the filming.
The story revolves around "the steadily ratcheting tension that develops after a blizzard diverts a stagecoach from its route, and traps a pitiless and mistrustful group which includes a competing pair of bounty hunters, a renegade Confederate soldier, and a female prisoner in a saloon in the middle of nowhere."
The live reading took place last month at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles to benefit Film Independent's programming efforts at LACMA. Samuel L. Jackson stars as Major Marquis Warren, Kurt Russell as bounty hunter John Ruth, Amber Tamblyn as Daisy Domergue, Walton Goggins as Chris Mannix, Michael Madsen as John Gage, Bruce Dern as General Smithers, and James Parks as O.B. Jackson. The other cast included Zoe Bell and James Remar.
Just this month when coming to Cannes, Tarantino said he had "calmed down a bit" from the shock of finding that his script had leaked. "The knife in the back wound is starting to scab," he said. "I'm in no hurry [to release the film]. Maybe I'll shoot it, maybe I'll publish it, maybe I'll do it on stage. Maybe all three."
The director is currently in the middle of the second-round legal battle against Gawker which landed in trouble for publishing a news article with a link to the place where the script was available for download.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory