Report: Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Eyes November Start Date
It seems that Quentin Tarantino's "The Hateful Eight" will be turned into a movie after all, after being halted due to script leak. According to Showbiz411, all the actors who recently participated in a live reading will star in the movie. They will reportedly gather in Wyoming in November to start the filming.
The story revolves around "the steadily ratcheting tension that develops after a blizzard diverts a stagecoach from its route, and traps a pitiless and mistrustful group which includes a competing pair of bounty hunters, a renegade Confederate soldier, and a female prisoner in a saloon in the middle of nowhere."
The live reading took place last month at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles to benefit Film Independent's programming efforts at LACMA. Samuel L. Jackson stars as Major Marquis Warren, Kurt Russell as bounty hunter John Ruth, Amber Tamblyn as Daisy Domergue, Walton Goggins as Chris Mannix, Michael Madsen as John Gage, Bruce Dern as General Smithers, and James Parks as O.B. Jackson. The other cast included Zoe Bell and James Remar.
Just this month when coming to Cannes, Tarantino said he had "calmed down a bit" from the shock of finding that his script had leaked. "The knife in the back wound is starting to scab," he said. "I'm in no hurry [to release the film]. Maybe I'll shoot it, maybe I'll publish it, maybe I'll do it on stage. Maybe all three."
The director is currently in the middle of the second-round legal battle against Gawker which landed in trouble for publishing a news article with a link to the place where the script was available for download.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'