Report: Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Eyes November Start Date
It seems that Quentin Tarantino's "The Hateful Eight" will be turned into a movie after all, after being halted due to script leak. According to Showbiz411, all the actors who recently participated in a live reading will star in the movie. They will reportedly gather in Wyoming in November to start the filming.
The story revolves around "the steadily ratcheting tension that develops after a blizzard diverts a stagecoach from its route, and traps a pitiless and mistrustful group which includes a competing pair of bounty hunters, a renegade Confederate soldier, and a female prisoner in a saloon in the middle of nowhere."
The live reading took place last month at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles to benefit Film Independent's programming efforts at LACMA. Samuel L. Jackson stars as Major Marquis Warren, Kurt Russell as bounty hunter John Ruth, Amber Tamblyn as Daisy Domergue, Walton Goggins as Chris Mannix, Michael Madsen as John Gage, Bruce Dern as General Smithers, and James Parks as O.B. Jackson. The other cast included Zoe Bell and James Remar.
Just this month when coming to Cannes, Tarantino said he had "calmed down a bit" from the shock of finding that his script had leaked. "The knife in the back wound is starting to scab," he said. "I'm in no hurry [to release the film]. Maybe I'll shoot it, maybe I'll publish it, maybe I'll do it on stage. Maybe all three."
The director is currently in the middle of the second-round legal battle against Gawker which landed in trouble for publishing a news article with a link to the place where the script was available for download.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy