Jessica Simpson Flaunts Toned Body in Swimsuit
Jessica Simpson "proudly" showed off her slim figure in recent Instagram photos. On Tuesday, May 27, the mother of two uploaded two sexy photos of her rocking a swimsuit, captioning one of the snaps, "If I'm in a bathing suit I should pose proudly." In the posts, the "I Wanna Love You Forever" singer can be seen wearing a swimsuit with geometrical pattern. She also sported a pair of shades and nude-colored wedges.
Weight Watchers announced Simpson's position as the company's spokesperson in September. She previously shed 70 pounds after giving birth to her first child Maxwell and dropped the program when she got pregnant with her son Ace, only seven months after Maxwell arrived.
The singer-turned-designer worked hard to get back into shape after giving birth, but she admitted that she did not want to be obsessed with losing weight. "Raising Maxwell makes me realize that I don't want her to see me beat myself up for things like food choices or numbers on a scale," she previously wrote on Parents.com.
"Those things don't determine who we are and instead make us feel terrible about ourselves... I want her to know her value, rather than spending her energy fighting negative voices from within," she added.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair