Ne-Yo Premieres New Single 'Money Can't Buy' Ft. Jeezy, Talks New Album
Ne-Yo has officially premiered his new single, "Money Can't Buy". Featuring guest vocals from labelmate Young Jeezy, the track finds the 31-year-old singer returning to his R&B roots. In it, he talks about his special lady who has no interest in his money.
"Shawty where you at? Meet me at the mall/ Told her 'Let me buy you something,' she replied 'Naw'/ She said her love won't be bought/ I don't need to spend some no money, spend some time that's all," he sings.
"Money Can't Buy" serves as the first offering from Ne-Yo's new album, "Non Fiction". Marking his sixth studio effort, the follow-up to 2012's "R.E.D." is scheduled to hit the stores on September 30.
"I needed my R&B fans to know that I hadn't abandoned them," the "So Sick" hitmaker revealed what to expect from his new project when he sat down for an interview on "The Breakfast Club" on Tuesday, May 27. "I came on home with this one. This album is R&B, meaning I can't completely abandon that fanbase 'cause they kept the lights on for a very long time. I still got some stuff that can live in that [pop] world, but there's so much R&B on this album."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly