Ne-Yo Premieres New Single 'Money Can't Buy' Ft. Jeezy, Talks New Album
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Ne-Yo has officially premiered his new single, "Money Can't Buy". Featuring guest vocals from labelmate Young Jeezy, the track finds the 31-year-old singer returning to his R&B roots. In it, he talks about his special lady who has no interest in his money.
"Shawty where you at? Meet me at the mall/ Told her 'Let me buy you something,' she replied 'Naw'/ She said her love won't be bought/ I don't need to spend some no money, spend some time that's all," he sings.
"Money Can't Buy" serves as the first offering from Ne-Yo's new album, "Non Fiction". Marking his sixth studio effort, the follow-up to 2012's "R.E.D." is scheduled to hit the stores on September 30.
"I needed my R&B fans to know that I hadn't abandoned them," the "So Sick" hitmaker revealed what to expect from his new project when he sat down for an interview on "The Breakfast Club" on Tuesday, May 27. "I came on home with this one. This album is R&B, meaning I can't completely abandon that fanbase 'cause they kept the lights on for a very long time. I still got some stuff that can live in that [pop] world, but there's so much R&B on this album."
More Ne-Yo News
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'