Ne-Yo Premieres New Single 'Money Can't Buy' Ft. Jeezy, Talks New Album
Ne-Yo has officially premiered his new single, "Money Can't Buy". Featuring guest vocals from labelmate Young Jeezy, the track finds the 31-year-old singer returning to his R&B roots. In it, he talks about his special lady who has no interest in his money.
"Shawty where you at? Meet me at the mall/ Told her 'Let me buy you something,' she replied 'Naw'/ She said her love won't be bought/ I don't need to spend some no money, spend some time that's all," he sings.
"Money Can't Buy" serves as the first offering from Ne-Yo's new album, "Non Fiction". Marking his sixth studio effort, the follow-up to 2012's "R.E.D." is scheduled to hit the stores on September 30.
"I needed my R&B fans to know that I hadn't abandoned them," the "So Sick" hitmaker revealed what to expect from his new project when he sat down for an interview on "The Breakfast Club" on Tuesday, May 27. "I came on home with this one. This album is R&B, meaning I can't completely abandon that fanbase 'cause they kept the lights on for a very long time. I still got some stuff that can live in that [pop] world, but there's so much R&B on this album."
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI