Video: Chris Martin Joins Kings of Leon Onstage to Perform 'Fans'
Kings of Leon was joined by a special guest when they headlined Radio One's One Big Weekend in Glasgow recently. The band brought out Coldplay's Chris Martin onstage during their set to perform a track together.
Before the performance, KoL's frontman Caleb Followill said of Martin, "We've got a little treat here. I'd like to welcome the second most famous singer here today to come join us on this song... He said he's not gonna sing but we'll see."
Gwyneth Paltrow's estranged husband then arrived onstage wearing a black jacket over a white shirt. He played his guitar and provided backing vocals as Followill tackled "Fans", a song from KoL's third album "Because of the Times".
"We finally have someone famous in our band," Followill joked after Martin exited the stage.
Kings of Leon is currently promoting their latest album, 2013's "Mechanical Bull". They are now gearing up for their U.S. tour which is slated to begin on July 31.
As for Martin, his band recently put out their new album "Ghost Stories". The LP landed at No. 1 on the U.K. chart earlier this week and is on course to make its debut at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says