Video: One Direction's Members Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson Smoking a Joint
Two members of One Direction, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson, smoke a rolled cigarette and joke about drug use in a leaked video which made its way out online on Tuesday, May 27. The clip, obtained by Daily Mail, was filmed by Tomlinson as they were in Lima, Peru for a concert at the Estadio Nacional on April 27.
"So here we are, leaving Peru. Joint lit. Happy days," Tomlinson said, before asking, "What do you think Zayn, about that type of content?" Malik replied, "Very controversial." Tomlinson then narrated the video, "That's the police. That's the po po... Nice. I'm trying to blow it into the camera. Smokescreen baby!"
"That's just Zayn warming up there before the show. Zayn takes his job very seriously. He makes sure he goes through a two-hour intense warm up regime before every show, just to get himself in the zone. One very, very important factor to Zayn's warm up, of course is Mary Jane herself. In fact I'm presenting it to him now for some fantastic singing," he added.
The 22-year-old star then commented on one of the police officers who were escorting their car, saying, "He is having a look, he is thinking, 'I'm sure I can smell an illegal substance in there' and he has hit the nail on the head."
Mike Navarra of Columbia Records, which represents the band in the U.K., has commented on the video. "Our only comment at the moment is the whole situation is in the hands of our lawyers," he said.
More One Direction News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms