Bill Murray Shares Love Advice at Bachelor Party
Bill Murray joined a group of people who were having a bachelor party over the weekend and shared some wise words on love and life with them. According to a report by Deadspin, a man named Stephen said he and 20 friends were throwing the bash at a steakhouse in Charleston, South Carolina when a friend spotted the veteran actor talking to some people.
"One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for [the groom] EJ and got a 'No thanks.' My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill f***ing Murray walks into the room and gives this speech," Stephen recalled.
"You know how funerals are not for the dead, they're for the living? Bachelor parties are not for the groom, they're for the uncommitted," Murray said in a video taken by a partygoer. In his speech, the "Lost in Translation" star then talked about finding "The One."
"If you have someone that you think is The One, don't just sort of think in your ordinary mind, 'Okay, let's pick a date. Let's plan this and make a party and get married.' Take that person and travel around the world," Murray said. "Buy a plane ticket for the two of you to travel all around the world, and go to places that are hard to go to and hard to get out of. And if when you come back to JFK, when you land in JFK, and you're still in love with that person, get married at the airport."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World