Bill Murray Shares Love Advice at Bachelor Party
Bill Murray joined a group of people who were having a bachelor party over the weekend and shared some wise words on love and life with them. According to a report by Deadspin, a man named Stephen said he and 20 friends were throwing the bash at a steakhouse in Charleston, South Carolina when a friend spotted the veteran actor talking to some people.
"One of my buddies then went down and asked if he'd come up and say a few words for [the groom] EJ and got a 'No thanks.' My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it's not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill f***ing Murray walks into the room and gives this speech," Stephen recalled.
"You know how funerals are not for the dead, they're for the living? Bachelor parties are not for the groom, they're for the uncommitted," Murray said in a video taken by a partygoer. In his speech, the "Lost in Translation" star then talked about finding "The One."
"If you have someone that you think is The One, don't just sort of think in your ordinary mind, 'Okay, let's pick a date. Let's plan this and make a party and get married.' Take that person and travel around the world," Murray said. "Buy a plane ticket for the two of you to travel all around the world, and go to places that are hard to go to and hard to get out of. And if when you come back to JFK, when you land in JFK, and you're still in love with that person, get married at the airport."
More Bill Murray News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake