'True Blood' Season 7 Key Art Released
Sookie Stackhouse is "True to the End". The key art for "True Blood" season 7 has been released with the tagline that is also a web destination featuring fans' favorite moments from previous seasons.
The newly created website also includes interviews with the cast, highlights on the beloved characters, and a forum for the series' fans to discuss the last season. Last week, HBO released several posters for the seventh season with such witty taglines as "Last Call", "One Last Bite", "End of the Line", "Goodbyes Suck" and "True End".
The final season starts Sunday, June 22 at 9 P.M. on HBO, picking up where the sixth season left off. "People are going to be dying," star Ryan Kwanten gave a big hint to Access Hollywood a couple of months ago. "Some of your favorites are going to not last the season, unfortunately."
More True Blood News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'